Author Topic: Cherry - Bamboo Natural Therapy - Judd Street WC1  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Barny

106 Judd Street, WC1H

Walked in without any appointment or call, and asked if anyone was available for massage. Chose 1 hour off the price list at reception which was £60

After handing the cash over the reception lady says to me "is it OK if this guy does your massage?" indicating a Chinese man who was standing next to her. Er, no, I would like it to be a woman, I say, wondering what on earth I was getting into, and whether the place was actually legit. Ok, she says, then that'll be a 5 minute wait. After 3 or 4 minutes she indicates that I can go into a ground floor massage room just next to reception, but it became clear that this was only to allow the previous punter to exit unseen - very considerate!

I was then asked to head down to the basement room where "Cherry" was waiting for me, I'd guess in her 30s, wearing a nice grey dress and white top, slim with bolt-ons. Quite smiley and welcoming

Proceeded with face-down massage on a proper table - decent enough, nothing particularly erotic, except a lot of attention to the buttocks, which was nice. After half an hour, no flip and nothing offered. So I ventured "do you offer extras?" Yes, came the answer, what would you like. I say B2B and BJ, and she asks how much I will pay. Being a bit out-of-practice with spur of the moment negotiation, and not having had time to do any research, I say £100, thinking that would be the end of the discussion. She then pushes for more and we end up at £130 (on top of the £60 at reception) - yes it was quite a lot, but I was happy with her and this was a completely unplanned visit. I got the impression that she probably always pushes for more, so worth bearing in mind to start lower which might help. The price discussion was done in a friendly, jovial manner but she knows her worth and wants to earn as much as she can, fair enough. I imagine any further extras, if they are available, would have been subject to the same bantering to extract as much as possible

The B2B was nothing special, but I enjoyed her getting naked and at last having some intimate touching, relieved that the place wasn't legit only. How can it be, I'd been saying to myself  - a stone's throw from Kings Cross station. For the BJ, she initially put some kind a strange condom on (like a femidom), but she removed it when I protested (and thankfully no further money demanded). BJ was pretty decent, she said not to finish in her mouth, so the very end was by hand

Cherry said she works Wednesdays and Thursdays. She comes over from China for a few months at a time, and has done for 2 or 3 years. When I left there was no sign of the guy at reception, but another Chinese masseur who was a bit older, maybe 40s to 50. I was pleased I'd been with Cherry, but who knows the other one may have provided a great service

Relatively discreet entry/ exit to the street. Judd Street is not a minor road, but it's much quieter than Euston Rd. There is a bar restaurant with people sitting outside, about 5 or 6 doors away, but it's just far enough away for them not to notice

Overall, pretty satisfied. Paid over the odds, but glad to get a good experience in the middle of London without any planning or booking


Offline actionjack

Long given this place a swerve as prices SPs quoted as demanding in various reviews were extortionate, and seems to have only got worse. Appear to be so few options in zone 1 these days for reasonably-priced massage + bit of action, because folks willing to pay these crazy prices for what read like bang average experiences

Offline Massage Bloke

Long given this place a swerve as prices SPs quoted as demanding in various reviews were extortionate, and seems to have only got worse. Appear to be so few options in zone 1 these days for reasonably-priced massage + bit of action, because folks willing to pay these crazy prices for what read like bang average experiences

+1