External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyThe service took place sometime in Mid May of this year- when I was in Frankfurt and the comms were through whatsapp message and the mamasan communicated in german language but I was communicating in using the translation app and it was always polite and walk-ins are hard and a bookin is almost must beforehand. The girls do change on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
On whatsapp , I got the pics of the 2 beautiful Chinese girl (from their early 20's) while in reality the girls had definitely put on weights + age+ sight specs, still beautiful. I selected a beauty was in her early 20's, weighing (guesstimate) around 40kgs (as per the pic ) with good sized boobs. But in the room, I saw the same girl and added 10 years + 20 kgs easily , still I was not disappointed and generally I won't unless the girl is really really bad to look at, I loved what I was looking at It was summer and the girl was in T-shirt and short.
The mamas an opened the door and led me into the door and the girl came in and collected Euro 50 and went out to hand it back to the mamasan. She came back and while I was undressing we casually chatted using the translator app and she told she is a single parent and has a boy back in China and she is supporting him.
First half Massage: It was good, she was polite and asked about the pressure (little to zero English ) for Strong - i used to show biceps and emphasize more and used to thumbs up when I was happy with the pressure and she also massaged my calf muscles which felt really good and she also used towel at the beginning to put some pressure and avoid any slippages.
Second Half Massage: after the half way, when she started undressing, I requested If I could undress her after she took off her T-shirt, she said OK and I unhooked her bra and my goodness!!! she was natural, soft and her boobs were so inviting and she did not mind at all when I asked if I can munch on her nipples and she was responsive too then after she removed her jeans short and undies, it was a bit hairy, but not smelly , I again requested if I can touch, she said OK, I genuinely liked this experience , many others (from my other experiences) would have given so many instructions, but she was cool, I was delicate and respectful when handling sensitive things which girls do like.
I was asked to lie down on my back and she stood on the strong massage table, the view was girl fully naked - with amazing great boobs and she slowly sat on my stomach and applied oil on her tits and she slowly massaging my chest with her boobs, amazing experience and I was able to touch all over, and while her ass and thighs were making my little fella arouse, I was completely hard and I munching on her tits and nipples for a long time and I requested her to move into 69 and she can finish me off while I much on her pussy- she agreed and it did not took long as I was already controlling myself for a long time and after the climax she cleaned me up and also gave a nice head massage
while leaving, I tipped her Euro 10 and told her that I am not tipping because of her personal circumstances but, because of her Friendly, open and accommodative nature made me give this tip for the happiest service that I got.
Papers: Euro 50 for 1 hr + Euro 40.00 H.J & B2B + Euro 10 Tip
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (chubby thighs + fat around love handles + double chin )
Massage 8.0/10
VFM: 9.0/10 (subjective, but for me it was great as she was accommodative)
Service: 9.0/10 (friendly + Accommodative & said Yes to all reasonable requests)
Attitude : 9.0/10 positive and professional + Friendly
Premises : 8.0/10 (Living area + two separate massage rooms + wash and kitchen)
Time and Punctuality 8.0/10 (only on one occasion she went out midway to attend a phone call+ to wash hands)