Author Topic: Salou, Spain 2026  (Read 2154 times)

Offline SN5

Was in Salou on holiday last week and had some brief moments available for punting. While sexmercado is a good site for locating and contacting girls or establishments in the cities, it seemed that destacamos was probably the best option for Salou. None of the other sites had anything current showing. I fired off a few WhatsApps to girls asking for prices and locations etc, and it quickly became evident that there were either multiple girls working from 2-3 apartments, or there would be vivastreet-style B&S going on. It turned out to be the latter.

Quick note about WhatsApp discretion, as I didn't have the second phone with me. I used the newish chat lock feature in the app to keep messages hidden, then blocked and deleted when done.

My first meeting was with a Venezuelan girl - External Link/Members Only
 Location was a town centre apartment close to the top of the main strip. The apartments are discrete for coming in and out of as plenty of them are hired out to tourists and workers. The price agreed for an hour was €120 for full service (cim etc would be extra).

Text communication and directions were all fine. When I got to the room, I noticed the girl didn't resemble the pictures. Her body was probably very similar but facially she wasnt pretty. But she opened the door wearing only a bikini top, with a beautiful round ass and smooth pussy fully on display, and clearly enhanced boobs but not too large. Her body was pretty hot, and after a couple of days of perving on bikini-clad girls around the pool, I just had to go ahead regardless.

She didn't offer a shower and took the money. I was very sweaty from walking in the heat to the apartment, but since her photos were fake, it felt even. To be fair, she was a nice girl to chat to. We both lay on the bed and after a bit of mutual groping, the rubber went on for some oral. It was just ok, but did the trick as I was up and ready to go. She got on board for some cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, and that was were round 1 finished.  Bit of a chat and some massaging, then onto round 2. It followed the same path, with covered oral and her climbing on. This time though she'd used just too much lube, so I had to get her into doggy to try and feel something. Then flipped her over into missionary and gave her a good pounding, and eventually finished. After that, I just got dressed and left.

Thong-type bikinis seem to be back in fashion, and the sight of beautiful Mediterranean bums around the pool was getting too much, I needed another punt. Went onto destacamos and arranged an afternoon appointment with a girl who claimed to be mid 20s, blonde and Colombian. €120 for the hour again, and the apartment was near the Europa roundabout. Again, good WhatsApp comms and easy directions. This time the pictures did match her (sorry but I think the ad is now gone). She opened the door wearing a tight vest top and lacy panties. About 5'2" really pretty face with lovely dark eyes and dyed blonde hair, beautiful pert boobs not too large or small, flat stomach and gorgeous smooth tanned thighs. Only downside was she didn't speak a word of English, so had to use the translator app on her phone. Shower offered and taken, and she even offered a cold beer which I declined, I didn't want to need a piss during the hour! I got out of the shower and she was standing completely naked waiting for me, an absolute sight to behold. She got down on her knees and gave me some owo which was amazing. I was stroking her face and fondling her boobs and I couldn't last any longer here, so put a big load all over her chest while she stroked me to finish (cim again was extra I stupidly didn't have money on me for). We lay on the bed and attempted to chat for a bit, but with my shit Spanish and the translator, it was too much hassle. She tried to massage me for a bit but it was too soft so I offered to massage her, enjoying a good feel of her perfectly shaped body. She was happy for me to rub her clit with her face down which she responded well to. She arched her ass up, and I had to fuck it, so asked for a condom and enjoyed probably the best doggy style I've ever experienced. This made her orgasm (if it was fake I didn't care). Then I sat on the edge of the bed and she got on top, facing me and grinding on my cock with lots of mutual groping. Came in the bag and we both flapped onto the bed for some cuddling and kissing for a few mins before I got a quick shower, dressed and left. She'd be up there with one of my favourite punts of all time, because she was young, eager, and great wankbank content.

The day before coming home, the bikini bodies just weren't relenting, so onto destacamos again. Toyed with the idea of visiting the Colombian girl again, but after spending most of the week admiring a pretty black girl in the hotel animacion team, I decided to mix it up and chance it with a different girl. Contacted this apparently young black girl External Link/Members Only and was directed to the same apartment block as the last one but a different room. This time the girl didn't resemble the pictures, she was darker skinned and closer to 30, but she was still in great shape, with nice round natural tits and a big round ass, with some tattoos on her stomach and thighs. Paid the same 120 for an hour but no shower offered, although there was a fan blowing straight onto the bed. She gave me a bit of a lapdance on the edge of the bed and then a nice titwank between her big soft boobs. She put the rubber on with her mouth, bit of OW which was a bit toothy, then she turned around and reversed onto my dick. She hammered me like this and I just blew in the bag while grasping at her big ass and big boobs. Annoyingly she got off me far too quickly once I'd cum. We lay in the bed for a bit, and there wasn't much chat, so I played with her body and explored her pussy with my fingers. She let me go really deep with 2 fingers and was getting very very wet, she had quite a large hard clit which she was rubbing furiously until she came hard and squirted a small amount onto the sheet. This really turned me on so I got the rubber on and fucked her in missionary with her legs wide open, didn't last long and came. Ended with a long french kiss, and got dressed and back out into the sunshine. No shower offered but had enough time for a pool visit before dinner thankfully.

In summary, destacamos likely mostly B&S in Salou. Prices were good and service was a mix. Locations were all walking distance and discrete. I reckon during a week in a hotel and so much female flesh on show, there's decent options for releasing some tension at good value. There seemed to be more availability in Tarragona or Reus but I didn't have time for public transport.

Side note on massage options. There was a Thai massage place beside Capellans beach but I didn't contact them. There was an ad I found in Google called "Masaje l'extasis tantra salou" I messaged and was located a short walk on Carrer Carles Buigas. I enquired about nuru massage with 2 finishes and was quoted 250 for an hour, so declined. She also messaged me a few times unprompted asking for me to come, so luckily I used chat lock and ended up just blocking her.

Offline Spike1

Thanks for the detailed info, I'm sometimes in Salou for the theme park, so info is always good!
Last time I was there, I went to a legit massage place near my hotel, off season, so maybe in the summer, with more staff might be extras...

Offline SN5

There seems to be plenty of escorts and massage options in Tarragona and Reus if you get time to go there. Likely a lot of ads leading to the same handful of girls, but bigger towns so it's just more variety.

Definitely more availability in Salou now compared to my last visit a few years ago when it was scarce

Offline Mad4itman24

‘No shower offered but had enough time for a pool visit before dinner thankfully’




Delightful…… :vomit:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2026, 11:30:15 pm by Mad4itman24 »

Offline SN5

Chlorine stronger than body oil!

Showered after the pool  :drinks:

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Salou used to have a club/brothel on the outskirts of town called "Club VIP" going towards Reus which was brilliant. Not sure if it is still there but there are several clubs in the towns between there and Barcelona on the N road not the motorway