Author Topic: KellySunshine_BabeX - Kenton TOFTT  (Read 2144 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 9108849) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline ILikeEmBig

External Link/Members Only

£110 for the hour +20 kissing +20 CIM for a grand total of £150.

Was bored and trying to kill some time before the 1am England game before it got delayed to 2am  :dash:.
Options were slim in the area, being a Sunday I don't know why I was surprised.
Had Kelly on my hotlist for a while, waiting for someone to TOFTT but had the horn and thought what's the worst that could happen.

Comms were quick via whatsapp and confirmed for about an hour later.
Service list she sent:
bby👄
15min 50💷 1time
30min 80💷 1time
60min 110💷 2time
From 30 min
Owo
Massage
Sex with condom
Diff position
Finish on my body

Extras:
Kiss +20
Shower together +10
Cim 20+
Postcode :
HA3 8BL

If you dont mind whats your nationality hun? Make a booking before you come


I ended up arriving 20 mins early and messaged her to try my luck, thankfully she was free and gave me the door number and instructions on how to get there.
Located on the high street, flat above one of the shops. Was left waiting at the door for a minute or so.
Eventually she comes to the door and hides behind until I'm inside.

She is definitely the girl in the pics, but facially not as attractive. Was wearing a skin tight dress that made her ass look great and massive cannons were on display. Bit of tum but really not too much, the mirror selfie I'll attach is quite representative, but in person she carries a tiny bit more weight.

Led me into the room and I handed over the notes and began stripping down. She stripped down in the corner and then made her way to the bed and I joined her. Went in for some kissing and was immediately disappointed that I'd paid extra for it, kissing was lips only, no tongues of any sort and her huge lip fillers were hard as fuck. Very slight presence of smokers breath but it quickly went away.
Asks me to lay back and positions herself at my side, wet wipes my package and before she starts sucking asks if I want to cum in her mouth in the first round. I reply yes and she gets to work.
Those huge lip fillers that I was complaining about for kissing looked absolutely amazing as she wrapped them around my cock, proper porn-style blowjob lips. Decent technique, sucking, licking, spitting, opening her mouth and letting it hit her throat as she bobbed up and down, using her hand at times. After a while, when she was using her hand a lot, I lightly put my hand on the back of her head and put her throat to work. No complaints from her.
Could feel I was getting closer and didn't want to end it so early so asked if she does RO and would be up for 69. She said something about her back so she couldn't do 69 but was happy to do regular RO.
So I got her on her back and placed my head between her legs. Was down there for a while and she got very wet, was making all the right noises and jerky movements that let me know she was getting close. I reached up and grabbed on to both of those massive tits, they're real :yahoo:. Stayed in it and she had what appeared to be a real orgasm as her thick thighs clamped around my head and her hands gripped my shoulders with very loud moans. Carried on sucking her clit until she finished and lightly pushed me back. She said thank you and took a while to catch her breath.
I flipped back onto my back and she placed her mouth around the head of my cock as I wanked away. After a few minutes I put my hand on the back of her head again and made her suck me, went on for a while before I told her I was close. Whilst it was CIM, she had her mouth open as she wanked me off and she let it dribble out of her mouth and back onto me. She went out to the bathroom and I grabbed a wet wipe out of the packet on the bed.

She came back in and asked if I wanted a massage. Flipped over onto my front and let her apply some oil. Wasn't a skilled massage but more of a rub down. Switched between rubbing her hands over me and running her nails over my back, bum and thighs. We talked a little, her English isn't fluent so at times she didn't know what I was talking about but it's good enough to get by.

She asks me to flip over and I thought she was going to give my front a rub down but she then wet wiped my package and began sucking me again. After a little while she stops, grabs a condom and asks what my favourite position is - I say cowgirl (had to explain that meant when she's on top) and she said she doesn't like it because she's too fat. I said how about doggy and she said great. I get behind her and slip straight in. Ass looked great in doggy as I held on to her hips. The occasional queef has her telling me "that wasn't me it was my pussy" :D. Pounded away for a while until my legs started getting tired, so I leaned forward with my left hand on the bed and my right hand grabbing her tit. Then she got tired and asked if I wanted to switch to missionary. I pulled out of her and she said she couldn't feel her legs and needed a second. Eventually she recovers, and gets on her back. I slip in and she puts her hands on the back of her thighs. Fucking away for a while and she's visibly tired, says to me "you don't cum quickly do you? how about a handjob?"
Now I know what they say about assuming, but I assumed this meant she was going to give me a handjob - I whipped off the condom and she came to lay next to me, applying some lube to my cock and put her tits in my face. Then she guided my hand to my cock for me to wank myself off, bit disappointed but thought fuck it. So I wanked myself whilst I put her tits in my mouth and she stroked my balls and gooch. She did tell me a couple times not to suck so hard on her nips. Now it's only after I came that I thought damn, should have cum on her tits but hey we live and we learn.

Got dressed, asked to use the bathroom to wash my hands and was on my merry way.

Overall; low positive. Was a disappointed with the lack of kissing despite paying extra, her lack of stamina and unwillingness to get on top as she (her words) hates her body. But she's a friendly girl, I thought her body was sexy as fuck and I had a good time. I reckon if you saw her earlier in the day you'd get more stamina out of her.

Would see again but wouldn't pay extra for kissing or CIM.

Also she says she does 2 weeks here and 2 weeks back in Hungary.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Riprock

Good review.  Guess-estimate on her height? 

Offline ILikeEmBig

Good review.  Guess-estimate on her height?

In all honesty I forgot to even pay attention to that, she's not short - I'd say maybe 5'8, 5'9

Offline Riprock

Thanks.  Sans fake lips.  She ticks the boxes for me.

Offline last_days_of_logan

great review

Just an FYI is that she has been reviewed before. I will see if i can find it

Offline last_days_of_logan

Is she NBA? she asked your nationality....


Offline last_days_of_logan

hmmmm...i dont think thats the same person. the Tattoos don't match

you know what, it's definitely not the same person. ignore me
« Last Edit: July 07, 2026, 07:26:52 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline ILikeEmBig

hmmmm...i dont think thats the same person. the Tattoos don't match

you know what, it's definitely not the same person. ignore me

Was going to say mate she's not got the hand tattoo from the review you linked

Offline ILikeEmBig

Is she NBA? she asked your nationality....

Not sure, I'm white and when I was there she was talking about an Indian punter she had earlier in the day so not sure if she doesn't see a particular race

Offline last_days_of_logan

Not sure, I'm white and when I was there she was talking about an Indian punter she had earlier in the day so not sure if she doesn't see a particular race

Blacks have special clauses LOL


Is she pound friendly?

Offline ILikeEmBig

Blacks have special clauses LOL


Is she pound friendly?

Took it well in doggy, she leans back into you so you can get good rhythm and pace going. Can't really speak for the missionary part of the act because by that point I was already exhausted - was too late in the day for me after waking up at stupid o'clock