Author Topic: Berlin Thai Massage Recommendation  (Read 860 times)

Offline AgentSmith71

Guys

Recent trip to Berlin, I was only there 48 hours so couldn't fit it all in but I will say that in my experience the Thai providers are much better than in the UK.

I visted 2 thai shops.  First night I made an appointment with  Peilin Thai massage for an hour long massage.   Very expensive at 100 euros.  The masseuse was on the wrong side of 60 but wow what a massage,  Happy ending was clearly on the cards and she had no problem touching my cock during the massage but after a day travelling and the fact that she was a bit old I just wasn't up for it.  What I did get was fantastic massage with a bit of play from a seasoned Thai veteran who knew the right buttons to push. A very enjoyable hour in a clean, atmospheric environment.

Later that night I visited Angels strip club and I would recommend to avoid this place. Girls were all flat chested and plainly out to see what they can get. I am ashamed to say I got a bit drunk and spent a fortune chatting to a girl all night, buying champagne.  Lesson learned.

Once I got over my hangover I researched some options and booked an hour at  External Link/Members Only   I have to be honest I didn't hold out much hope as the website has pictures of the staff which normally in a UK establishment would say it is legit!  They also all looked very attractive.

I visited Varee which was a short walk from the Unter Den Linden u-bahn and entered the establisment to a delightfully slim and attractive Thai lady called Rose.  She was so prim and proper my hopes were a bit low.  However she was waiting round the room as i got changed and then was offered a shower. With nothing to change into i took everything off and she looked me up and down, smiled and handed me a towel.  Back in the room she started a genuinely good thai massage with plenty of nudges to the balls and cock.   On the turn I was asked straight if I wanted hand relief to which I agreed and she started a very slow teasing handjob.  She then offered to do it naked all in for 100 euros.  What followed was a sensational slow teasing handjob with me fingering her delightfully clean pussy and ass before the finish.  I am sure more would be on offer and would return when back in Berlin.

Highly recommended and far superior to most UK experiences.

Later that night my horn got the better of me and i booked an outcall to hotel through  External Link/Members Only    this was a mistake and I got a fat romanian coke head of which I will say no more.  I am sure if I hadn't booked last minute choice would have been better.

All in all it was a game of two half's with the Thai's winning 2-0