Author Topic: BIG BUM VICTORIA - Aldgate  (Read 3118 times)


27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8047465) (23 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Titaniumwildcard

External Link/Members Only

Time: 30 minutes
Price: £130 (GFE)
When: in the last week

Comms: quite easy all done via whatsapp. A slight issue with timing with her getting confused and thinking i didnt book. Apparently due to phone changes or something, anyway it was cleared up quickly but meant the meet started about 10 minutes later and I waiting around for that length. No big deal because of the location imo.

Location: along a busy main road but you access with a code so you just blend in. Flat was clean and simple.

Girl: she’s well reviewed but I was impressed I found her quite sexy.

Meet: came in exchanged paper and was offered a shower, was given a warm welcome. Started with dfk and plenty of touching, she guided me with prompts of what she likes. Pushed her to the bed, went down on her and made her cum with the assistance of my fingers.

Switched to owo which was pretty good and she attempted deepthroat. She then started giving me an aggressive HJ, which almost made me blow. I told her I wanted to fuck, dom on and she got on top and rode like a champ, she went out of her way to say she didn’t need lube.

We stayed in Cowgirl and she came again and I nutted in the bag. I was enjoying so much that i didn't want to switch. Had some nice chat afterwards, she’s interesting and intellectual.

Would I see again? -Yes! Had a great time, the only downside was she was on her phone at the beginning and at the end(it was going off a lot). During the action she completely ignored it so didn’t bother me.

Overall she was a great fuck and she’s hot with a great body all round.

Online leekahn99

Thanks for the review.... is her bum soft or firm? also is she tight?

Offline Duron

Lovely big boobs in the photos. But not natural. Just spoke on phone. Sounded pleasant.

Offline JO6688

Thanks for the review OP. Saw her when she worked with another Mexican girl (Megan but later changed her name to Tatii) back in 23 when she used to work in Buckhurst Hill.

Good to see Victoria still displays the same level of enthusiasm.

Offline JO6688

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353248.0

Anyone know if she's still offering A Levels? The link above along with my review in 23 highlighted that she teaches A Levels

Offline Titaniumwildcard

Thanks for the review.... is her bum soft or firm? also is she tight?

Her both is soft and jiggly, not the tightest not the loosest

Offline Titaniumwildcard

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353248.0

Anyone know if she's still offering A Levels? The link above along with my review in 23 highlighted that she teaches A Levels

I didn’t ask tbf but after this experience I’ve definitely got desire for more Latinas


Offline Clarence Boddicker

NGL I've encouraged SPs to answer the phone bang In the middle of a session, its quite a turn on seeing a girl on the phone while her pussies being fucked/eaten.

Offline Taxi Driver

Does she deserve the 'big bum' name? the reviews don't really seem to reference it that much

Offline JohnnyScars

Is she blonde now? Just trying to confirm the new pictures are of the same girl