Author Topic: Gabriella_Bella Enfield  (Read 969 times)


1 review(s) for Gabriella_Bella (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Londonmike39

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: It is around 10 minutes walk from Bush Hill Park station towards Bush Hill Park. I drove and it was not too far from Great Cambridge Road. A block of flats and a nice and a clean flat with nice bathroom.

SP: was pretty and friendly, from Argentina and add around 10 years from the stated age of 29 but still looked good. Speaks decent English. About 5’6 in height, not too slim and not big so right in the middle. Nice clean skin, smelt nice so overall initial impressions are positive.

Punt: With paperwork out of the way, she gave me a nice hug and kissed (quite sensual) which progressed to tongue wrestling as we went along. She was also biting my chin, my neck, ears, etc., which was great. We both removed our clothes and went on the bed, kissing continued, and she went down on me. Licking of the balls for a long time and moving to the shaft up and down and alternating between the two. Was quite engaging throughout and felt like she was enjoying it. I then went down on her and she was quite vocal, not too loud and nothing fake, which was nice. I don’t think I have managed to make her cum but she appreciated it. Condom on, we fucked in various positions with no complaints and I came in the in missionary with our mouths entangled.

Overall a very positive encounter and left a happy man. She was clean, friendly and enthusiastic and engaging. Will return but as a plan B because I would like to explore other options. A very good value for money too. I may have overstayed and she was not rushing me in any way.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2026, 01:53:18 pm by Londonmike39 »

Online koshkaj

How long did you stay, how much much did you pay?

Offline APXcl

Cheers for the review fella. I was planning to toftt on this one but decided on Spanish lass which I recently reviewed. Wish I went for this one instead after reading your review. Hopefully she sticks around for a bit so I can get around to sampling her myself  :drinks:

Hope you don't mind me adding current profile pics for posterity, she is quite a cutie...  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 09, 2026, 10:49:23 pm by APXcl »

Offline Londonmike39

How long did you stay, how much much did you pay?

Hi mate, sorry I thought I added that but clearly didn’t! It is £80 for 30 minutes

Offline Londonmike39

Cheers for the review fella. I was planning to toftt on this one but decided on Spanish lass which I recently reviewed. Wish I went for this one instead after reading your review. Hopefully she sticks around for a bit so I can get around to sampling her myself  :drinks:

Hope you don't mind me adding current profile pics for posterity, she is quite a cutie...  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Pleasure! Yes, I hope you enjoy it if you managed to catch her. Thanks for sharing the pics

Offline peddyboy

thought id take a chance on this one as im local to enfield

i decided to walk

promised me lingerie and turned up at the door no make up, some joggers and a top, sniffling away with a half broken voice and unwelcoming attitude. i thought to myself ill save my cash for another women who can make an effort. she wasnt happy.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:29:55 pm by peddyboy »

Online koshkaj

Hi mate, sorry I thought I added that but clearly didn’t! It is £80 for 30 minutes

Cheers  :hi: