Author Topic: Barcelona Report #1 of 5: Tamy @Vecinitas  (Read 1575 times)

Offline makar1

 First of all few reviews following a couple of recent visits to Barcelona:

Tamy at VecinitasExternal Link/Members Only
Coms:Easy, all done with the venue via WhatsApp, and all in English. I wanted to visit Sol (report coming later) but she wasn’t available so I picked Tamy from the roster.

Venue: Central, busy location. I probably was a bit conspicuous standing at the door, looking at my phone, waiting to be buzzed in, but this didn’t really bother me. The place itself is clean and fit for purpose. Bathroom was also clean and adequate, and the bed was big and comfortable.

Girl: Short, fair skinned, cute rather than pretty, wore a pair of glasses which she didn’t remove during the session. A few tattoos which I didn’t mind. Her most prominent feature is definitely her butt (and she knows it): wide, sexy, firm; I’ve never been a butt guy, but I really liked it. Overall, sexy though not a head turner.

Meeting: OWO which was decent; LFK which for a couple of minutes turned into DFK, but definitely not to the level I like; Cowgirl which was good, but she initiated doggy, which was quite the experience - seeing her butt move at that angle was fantastic. Throughout the meeting she was quite nice, although a bit distant. I finished at the 40 minute mark, took a quick shower and left.

WIR?; Probably not, as there simply wasn’t enough of a connection, and the kissing was lacking. But definitely recommended for the ass lovers.

Edit: forgot to add cost - €120 for 1 hour
« Last Edit: May 25, 2026, 12:24:48 pm by makar1 »

Offline Spike1

I'd rather she took off her glasses  :)