Author Topic: Miss louinski TSNottingham  (Read 7714 times)


3 review(s) for miss_louinske (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
External Link/Members Only

Saw miss Lou the other day and have to say very disappointed. She is the girl in the pictures quite good looking her side boards because t of a give away if you were up close. She didn’t cum in our hour meeting  despite promises she would. She tall with a good body and a nice cock that gets hard but no where near the promised 9” max 7” so a negative alone for lying. She did get hard and fucked me but was totally more interested in watching her tv and answering her phone. So after 40 minutes or so of our hour session and her saying she won’t be able to I decided enough was enough so finished myself off got in the car and booked an hour with a sexy reliable regular for half the price.

RubberBeak

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Who is the reliable regular pls mate?

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
Jessy of Leicester she has a few reviews on here.

Online RogerBoner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,838
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 57
External Link/Members Only
SHe did get hard and fucked me but was totally more interested in watching her tv
It's getting complicated on UKP these days :kissgirl:

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
It's getting complicated on UKP these days :kissgirl:

Let l. I know what you’re u mean punters used to be the one that fucked not get fucked.
I wouldn’t have belivyit either 7-8 years ago.  :drinks:

Offline HailWood

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,962
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Hilarious that you took 7” and then complained it wasn’t the 9” as advertised.  :lol:

Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

Offline PepeMAGA

Hilarious that you took 7” and then complained it wasn’t the 9” as advertised.  :lol:


Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.
Midway through "fuck that hurts... Could do with another 2 inches though"  :lol:

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72

Offline Picti

So having a cock doesn't prevent bad attitude or misrepresentation...who knew  :D

HotDogBoy it's good to include the fee (£150p/h in this instance) within the review. Were there any other activities / services within the punt, or was it all anal on you?

Offline TrapLordNg

Sounds like you were sold short (by 2 inches on this occasion)  :D

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
So having a cock doesn't prevent bad attitude or misrepresentation...who knew  :D

HotDogBoy it's good to include the fee (£150p/h in this instance) within the review. Were there any other activities / services within the punt, or was it all anal on you?

There was a bit of pain begrudged kissing but gave up on that in the end even though she promised DFK on phone. There was a lot of oral on her which I left get to give the bigger the cock the better. When she hard her head does get very swollen and incredibly smooth it was an absolute joy to suck.

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
I should have for 2” refund pro rata  :wacko:

Offline jimtaker

Ta for this. I've considered her, as her pics are amazing, but I've always ended up elsewhere.

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
You welcome mate. Who do you normally see??
I saw Kimber Kelly today in Manchester complete opposite to Lou 😀😀

Offline jimtaker

Wow, Kimber looks hot. Not got a regular, but had:

TS Halle (very hot, but a bit rote and a clockwatcher) - External Link/Members Only
TS Miyumi (touring Japanese girl, hot and fun, but now out the country) - External Link/Members Only
Johanna (hot as hell, tiny, came all over my face)- External Link/Members Only

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
Johanna looks nice. She was touring round here the other week wish I saw her now. Hopefully she come back again.

Offline jimtaker

Johanna looks nice. She was touring round here the other week wish I saw her now. Hopefully she come back again.

She's in Derby this weekend and Nottingham from Monday: External Link/Members Only

(I'd have DMed this, but I can't - hope this is ok)

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Johanna looks fit. I'm intrigued about this on her profile:

"I have a 7 inches thick cut tool with silicon implants on it to give you extra stimulation"

Anyone shed any light on this?