Author Topic: Madeline (House Of Divine) - Victoria  (Read 1151 times)

Offline puntingking






Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £100 for 30 minutes. I pre booked a few days prior.

The location is their usual place near Victoria tube Station.

I wanted to see another house of divine service provider but the sp who I wanted to see was actually not available on that day so I booked with this service provider instead as the others did not take my fancy that was also available on the day I wanted to go.

The service provider (Madeline/Maddison) - a fuller figure of a woman, not for punters who like seeing skinny girls only. She is bigger than what I normally see which is why I booked for a shorter booking than the general one hour booking that I normally go for when seeing a service provider.

I would not go as far as to call this sp "fat" but she is just bigger than the average woman on the street but by some margin, it is evenly distributed around her body. Her breasts appear natural but are big.
Her face is pretty in a girl next door way, not a stunner by any margin though.
Her bum is big which seemed to stand out to me as I temporarily massaged her backside.


The services I received was lfk, owo and sex with condom.

I was a bit disappointed that it was not a full on dfk, more of a light kissing with the occasional tongue action going on.
DO NOT SEE THIS SP FOR A PROPER FRENCH KISSING ACTION, I think You may be disappointed otherwise.


Owo  was occasionally rather deep but without taking the whole length of my penis, I am of average penis size. Lack of saliva entering my penis, it felt a bit dry at times. She neglected my testicles and the bit around the penis, it was more of an up and down motion going on than any sensuality or lick play.
She was good at giving good stable eye contact while sucking my penis.

I would say, Make sure you request owo at the start as you may find she tries to reach for a condom.

I gave her oral which she was somewhat responsive with light moaning from her. Her vagina has relatively big pussy lips

Sex was in many positions. I ejaculated in the bag while I was on top of her.
She is not tight. It took a while for me to get going and it took a while for me to ejaculate.

She is a nice enough lady but she falls short in giving a good service I think.
I have high standards as I have seen many service providers who give really good owo and really good dfk as well as giving a really good all round service, due to my high standards (because I know how some sps can really be 10/10 almost in giving great service) this falls as a low/medium neutral. 

Some of you may of ranked this service I got given as a positive but when I have experienced sps such as grace lopez, Alice, julia from Romford, Kary divine and others in recent months/years then this sp don't come close to the same level of service I have received from them.

I was (properly) one of her last punters of the day.

This booking was less than a 3 months ago but longer than 4 weeks.  :hi:

She is friendly, welcoming and a little chatty at the start. Her face is properly better than her body in my opinion.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2026, 06:43:40 am by puntingking »

Offline nervous_paul

I had been hoping to see this one at Annabella's for ages, but could never arrange it. Previous reviews always stated she was really pretty.

Offline puntingking

I had been hoping to see this one at Annabella's for ages, but could never arrange it. Previous reviews always stated she was really pretty.

I did mention in the review that her face is pretty. I also described her body accurately in the review.  :thumbsup: