Author Topic: Snowflake - E14  (Read 1722 times)


2 review(s) for Snowflake_xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Zen calm

External Link/Members Only

Well, I'm back after a long period of girlfriends kept me away but I really should have known better than to try someone with no reviews which I could find!

Came across her profile after a AW search looking for deepthroat and swallow likes. Rather than going for a tried and tested provider I wanted to perhaps take one for the team. Messages were replied to quickly amd I asked If she would allow face fucking and she confirmed she would. Arranged a time and turned up at a block of flats in E14. Told her I was outside and she mentioned that we would need to use the iving toom. I was ok with this but asked her if there would be anyone interrupting us and she replied back to say no.

Made by way up to the third floor. I was happy with what I saw. Skinny girl and I felt like face fucking her would be awesome but my spider sense also gave off warnings. I decided to pay her for 15 mins which was £60 in the hope that if she was good I could extend.

Started to undress. Asked about kissing she said extra. I also mentioned that I only wanted oral and she said that was good as she was very sore down below. She went on her knees to put the condom out but I wasn't even remotely aroused so asked if she could undress.  She did in a very mechanical way. Asked if I could lick her nipples which she allowed me to but went for her phone when a message came in. She tried to put the condom on again amd I explained that she needs to try to make me hard. She got me down onto the sofa bed and sucked me for 3 secs and tried to put it on again.

At this stage I heard footsteps down the stairs of the duplex apartment and she shouts at whoever it was not to come in. Heard another woman shout that we could go updates as she needed to use the room! I took this as an opportunity to end it really as I was not feeling it. Asked politely for money back, she said no, so I just dressed and left.

Not a good start back into punting. Perhaps I need to go with a good provider but I do like trying to find someone new or under the radar!


I






Offline mark3611

was she British or a ROM disguised as a British.

Offline Zen calm

She seemed UK born as no hint of an accent.

Offline oinki

Thanks for the toftt and review - very helpful