Author Topic: Madrid recomendations  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Punting2022

Hi.
I booked a cheap flight to madrid.
Will holiday. Does anyone know of a good place to pick a civvie up. Bars etc.

If not, any good escorts. Blonde and fit.
Would want a overnight.

Offline Bobinder

Check out Vive Club in Madrid.

Offline Punting2022


Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
Thanks mate will do
You will need to be able to bring back to yours and negotiate very strongly !!! Also it's going to cost you drinks in Vive  :wackogirl:

Offline Punting2022

You will need to be able to bring back to yours and negotiate very strongly !!! Also it's going to cost you drinks in Vive  :wackogirl:

I have a apartment booked for my trip.

What's their website. I find there is a lack of websites when you google things for Europe. In uk can just google Escort and city and get sites.

 I don't mind paying for drinks. Hows it work. Go in the bar. Have drinks and then choose a lady. Then take her back and spend a night. What are you thinking rates wise for a night. What are the drinks prices. Generally drinks in SPAIN are a lot cheaper the London.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2026, 11:23:57 am by Punting2022 »

Offline alabama1

I have a apartment booked for my trip.

What's their website. I find there is a lack of websites when you google things for Europe. In uk can just google Escort and city and get sites.

I don't mind paying for drinks. Hows it work. Go in the bar. Have drinks and then choose a lady. Then take her back and spend a night. What are you thinking rates wise for a night. What are the drinks prices. Generally drinks in SPAIN are a lot cheaper the London.
You are budgeting for an overnight, but are stressing over the price of drinks ?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bobinder

I have a apartment booked for my trip.

What's their website. I find there is a lack of websites when you google things for Europe. In uk can just google Escort and city and get sites.

 I don't mind paying for drinks. Hows it work. Go in the bar. Have drinks and then choose a lady. Then take her back and spend a night. What are you thinking rates wise for a night. What are the drinks prices. Generally drinks in SPAIN are a lot cheaper the London.

Drinks are 50 euros for a champagne for the girl and around 10 euro for a beer.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167

Her drinks around E50 yours if beers E12 if refrescos E10 . Remember it's not a normal bar so not normal  prices . If you meet a sensible S.P she won't hang around long drinking expensive drinks but will try and earn that money herself horizontally . Would not be promoting the idea of the puta staying all night . Do you really want to wake up looking at her or fretting all night what she get's upto whilst you sleep in the room