External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyI have been seeing her profile on Ilovemassage for a few months and decided to take a chance a few weeks ago. She works out of Serene Spa in Balham a few days a week. Comms took place over WhatsApp and it was very straightforward. £60 to be paid at reception and £90 in the room to her.
She met me at the reception desk when I arrived and led me downstairs.
Hannah is a BIG GIRL, 5ft 11 and a size 14, she has nice natural tits and a big ass. She is not conventionally pretty, but makes up for it by her personality and eagerness to please.
She got undressed from the get go and I was not disappointed. After 20 minutes of a not so great massage, I decided to turnover and feast on her tits. She duly obliged and allowed me unfettered access to her body. What followed was 30 minutes blissful of slow edging.
After coming, she gave me a head massage for 10 minutes, chatted for a bit and I was out in just over an hour.
A very positive experience in my opinion.
FYI, no other extras were available