Author Topic: Marbella / Peurto Banus Escort - Positive review - Andrea  (Read 822 times)

Offline Rockdog

Meeting happened a few weeks ago - thought I'd share in case others are visiting the area.
After some research and input on here to my previous post.
I ended up booking a WG via EuroEscortGirls.

External Link/Members Only

The pics of her are very accurate and I'd say she is late 20's
Shes independent and you are messaging her directly.
Responses are a little slow - but she answered my questions. ( i think she used a translation app as her spoken English is not as good as the message responses)
It's perfectly good enough for a short chat and to get what you want.

I booked a hotel outcall for an hour - and asked upfront for a rate that included OWO and DFK.
she quoted 250 Euro's plus the taxi fare.
This is more than I'd pay in the UK - but she looked hot and the comms were good.
She turned up on time and came direct to my room.
Pleasantly surprised by her when I opened the door.
very slim and attractive. Arrived looking smart and respectable.

Positives
Looks great
Slim body
No attitude
Responsive to requests
Provided services as promised.
Amazing deep throat
doesnt feel like a seasoned provided - but knows what shes doing

Negatives
responded to kissing rather than initiating any - but that probably being picky
fake tits - which were too prominent and hard ( IMHO) and the scars look recent.
She had some sort of insertion in her pussy which was white and visible. It was soft to the touch.
She wanted RO on her clit rather than inside. I asked if it was a tampon. ( via translation app)
she said no - I wondered if it was some sort of contraceptive device .. any medics /doctors on here?
it didnt affect sex in anyway - full ( covered) penetration in multiple positions - but was a bit of a turn off during RO on her.

Overall I'd definitely recommend her.