External Link/Members Only1 hour incall - £130 +£20 kissing
Cum twice in hour rule.
Comms - whatsapp
Location - 20 minutes walk from town centre
Lady - As in pictures but shorter hair
Usual hiding behind door on entry and next to no english.
At first girl seemed nervous and shy, but upon underssing I discovered a pierced clit, so took it she was open to most things on my mind!
Throughout she seemed quite cheerful and willing.
Usual basic massage, flipped over for some fingerplay and nipple sucking, she seemed to enjoy, the only resisitance I felt was to the kissing, which I had specifically paid extra for. It was close/semi closed mouth the whole time, eventually I just gave up.
Venue - I see she has now moved to Glasgow, so this may not be relevant. In future I will be asking foreign girls working in Paisley if they have shower available, if they say no I will presume its this venue and not book.
Room is on first floor of venue, where there are three doors all marked "Bedroom x", inside the room is a large double bed, a small sofa, a TV and a microwave. I didnt even see a tap, never mind bathroom. Presumably the rooms on each floor are sharing the bathroom, I noticed on the way out, at the end of corridor.
Through out the meet there were people coming and going outside, so every few minutes it sounded like someone had just burst through the bedroom door! She seemed quite relaxed by all this, but it was a bit much for me.
Never Again.