Author Topic: CurvyChick22 - Liverpool City Centre  (Read 1575 times)


3 review(s) for Curvychick22 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline MJ.spritzen

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like a thicc girl from time to time, as I get older I'm finding a nice big ass and the girl next-door look can be sexy as hell. So I was hoping to find just that with this punt.

Unfortunately, I didn't.

Booking made 3 days in advance by email over AW (because she doesnt give her number out). The day of the punt arrives, I check again in the morning if we're still on... we are. She's staying in a hotel not far from the Thomas Rigby's pub in L1 not far from the Town Hall. I arrive on time, but I still dont have a number so I email her again via AW.

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

15mins later I get a reply, giving me the room number but asking me to come in another 15mins.  :angry:  Fool that I am, I agree. 15mins later I make my way up to said hotel room. Door opens and... I hoped this was a joke.

The pics are clearly taken years ago. What I was presented with was more like her mother. And rather than being "curvy" she was more rotund. Now I'm not shaming anybody's body shape - but... I've been punting for too long to be messed about by WGs who count on the punter thinking with his dick and just going with the flow because "I'm here now". No more shit punts for MJ.spritzen if he can help it.

I told her I think I've got the wrong room. She asked if I have a booking. I said, no I'm here with the wife, I've just got the wrong door. She closed the door.

Fuck me, that was close.

Avoid, gentlemen. 25, my ass. She's 30 if she's a day.

Pics of the WG I was hoping I'd get.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

The WG I was presented with... except rounder.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 01, 2026, 10:18:29 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Well done for walking have you tried ava morgan I'm positive she would scratch that big girl itch. Xxxx

Offline T13

Her vids definitely look different to her pics for sure

Offline MJ.spritzen

Quote
Well done for walking have you tried ava morgan I'm positive she would scratch that big girl itch.

No, I haven't. Just checked her out, and you're right. Oh the possibilities!!

Offline Captain caveman 69

No, I haven't. Just checked her out, and you're right. Oh the possibilities!!
she is a top top punt and well priced too :hi:

Offline Jon Smith

I pointed this out to the OP who gave her a positive review. After watching her videos, I honestly don’t see the appeal. She looks quite different on video compared to her pictures, and the overall impression just doesn’t match up for me.

Offline Bustydusty

I’d say that last pic is doing her no favours

It’s done me one tho