Author Topic: 💖💞Asian beauty! 07587 129585 🥰🤩😘 - Central Blackpool.  (Read 931 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

After a disastrous session with a girl with huge tits, I was back in my car with a full sack….. So because I was in the area, popped a text to one of the many Chinese listed on VS. One I knew was also situated near Central pier. All good & within 10 min. I was inside, I’d paid the £60 for 30min. Stripped & ready to go. She also took the togs & joined me.

It was just a fun half hour, actually I think we went over due to the amount of RO & 69. No issues get Little Laid big this time. Only 2 positions CG & Mish, where I popped. One very enthusiastic girl, especially as she cum at least twice with RO. It kinda really got her motor in overdrive….

One good session, & definitely made up for the one before…. OK, it’s B&S, but we all know that with these. And she was actually quite fanciable. So not a wasted day.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2026, 10:32:00 pm by Laid_back_bloke »