Wow wow wow, I wish place like this existed in UK
I will make review vague as don't want to give away my private details
Location: located near a gym, plenty of parking at location, on street
Cash machine located inside building - cash only. Entrance fee was €60
This is the best experience, Sauna, beautiful women,
I went on a weekday, around 15 girls, something for everyone's taste
Club was not busy, a lot of locals come here. Girls are friendly, they do approach you but you need to make first move, I was abit shy at the start, just sat around went sauna until around 1 hour and then got the gist of the place
One mistake I made was negotiating with the girls right away. Let them persuade you to go into the room with them, don't be too fast like me, right away agree price and action. Take your time, talk to them, they'll start doing things

and then start negotiations
Spent a total of 5 hours with 4 different women. No point describing as they move around. All women have to take shower after service, the environment is clean, there is a big Tv in the middle. There was Romanian girls, Bulgarian girls, polish, Ukrainian.
€100 for basic service, some girls do owo and some don't.
First girl, Bulgarian 29, big ass, big tits, big lips. Said let me turn you on first and took me to porn room strip tease and blowjob I was rock hard. There was another gentlemen there watching; I don't care doesn't bother me but just heads up for you guys just in case - you're allowed to have a wank in that room so if it's not your cup of tea just be aware. She was good, spitting on my dick, on her knees, looking up; felt like porn shoot. Took me to the private room afterwards, needed the break. Put the condom and I went pound on that big ass. Worth every penny
Second girl - can't remember was not impressive lol
Third girl - very vanilla, but she was sexy. Blowjob with condom, French kissing
Fourth girl: wow again, petite, tight ass, tight pussy, shame OW but she had big eyes. Fucked in missionary and was looking directly at me, brilliant
I can't wait to go again, went with €500 budget, had brilliant time.
If it's your first time like me you need to chill for abit to relax; it's abit overwhelming at the start basically imagine you're in a porn shoot.
I want to visit another one, maybe will do a day visit. Now I rather save in uk and go there, it's much much better experience.