Author Topic: Msvictoriajacksonx - Preston  (Read 1890 times)


41 review(s) for Msvictoriajacksonx (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline JustinB

Punt happened a few weeks ago, was passing the area for work and came across MVJ. Saw the reviews so decided to see what the hype was about and boy was I glad I did. :D

Sent a message to ask for availability and got a reply with a few mins. Decided to go for it, very responsive comms, went for 45mins at £140.
Directed me to the Holiday Inn Express in Preston south. Pulled up into the car park with a few mins to spare but looked like it was paid parking so had to faff around with trying to download and register on the parking app. Last thing I wanted was a parking fine dropping on the door and trying to explain what I'd been doing at a hotel I had no business being in! I was unable to sort the app but got messages from MVJ saying to give her my reg and she could give reception for me which I thought was very kind.  Anyway, went into the lobby and they had a register your car login screen there so I said I was there for a meeting and that seemed to do the trick. Just then MVJ called to see if everything was ok. Got the room number and proceeded to the lifts. The receptionist was busy with somoeone checking in so didn't bother me.

Went to the room and was greeted with the usual behind the door thing followed by a nice sensual kiss. She apologised it not being the Ramada she usually works from as she forgot to book and they were full, nevertheless wasn;t bothered as I wasn't there to adore the furniture or the decor. The tales are true, MVJ is very pretty and kinda reminded me of the actress Minnie Driver. She is petite as her profile suggests, a nice toned body and some beautiful tattoo artwork going down her side. She asked if I wanted a shower which I took her up on the offer. When I got out she was on the bed in her lingerie beckoning me to come over. Who was I to resist??? As I got on the bed she told me no wet towels on the bed and got me to disrobe. She has a gorgeously posh, articulate accent a bit kiera knightly-esque I though which just added to her charm. We stated kissing and fondling, she was very responsive. I moved onto her neck nad back which she seemed to like but as I moved to her ears she sqirmed and told me they were off-limits. No bother and there was much more of her amazing body to explore including a nice set of perky bolt ons!! Went down on her like I hadn't eaten in a week. She was fresh but a bit stubbly on the pubes. Anyways, undeterred I persevered and she eventually came with a nice shudder. I think she appreciated it as what came next almost had me cumming there and then.

She told me to roll over on my front and then proceeded to delicately and teasingly kiss my back and legs. Holy shitballs, never felt anything like it and had everywhere tingling. Then told me to turn round and went down on my cock. After the back and leg thing and her sucking on me, I wasn't going to last long! Told her to rubber me up, so she did and slid on top of me, felt tight and amazing on my cock, gave each other quick smile before she rode me for about 10 strokes before I was cumming for Britain and even felt her pussy pulsing to squeeze every drop out. She moved back onto the bed and had a nice chat to finish up. Just then her alarm went off and that was unfortunately the end. Showered up and exchanged paperwork before leaving a happy chappy. Echo everything the others have said, one of the best punts easy. Defo on the hotlist. Tried to visit again today but sods law she was off.... That's just ruined the week now!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only