My first review...
Link -
External Link/Members OnlyComms - She seems to handle her own comms and bookings as she did not respond at specific times. Understandable since she likely responds between clients. Her text responses were unusually polite compared to other Thai SP which is surprisingly nice.
Location - Preston, close to town centre. I was due to punt around here few months ago with another SP but rumour is the SP left mid tenancy as there were nuisance knocking at their flat. Minnie is at a nearby building which is rather secure with keypads. Quite a bit of foot traffic around 6pm and park bench sitters as there was a mini heatwave. Couldn't hide under big coats nor hoods.
Parking - free of charge street parking after 6pm, some street parking allows up to 2 hours anytime but limited and tight.
Appearance - Minnie was a surprisingly small girl, small even when wearing heels. Her AW photos are accurate, she looks to be in her 20's - her hairstyle is different and doesn't have her fringe. She is very soft spoken and her English was clear.
Ambience - The presentation of the room was really nice, there was soft ambient music in the background similar to treatment spas. The lights of the room were dimmed and had one of them LED projector lights. There was even a mirror which she referred to several times to set the mood. It was a hot day so she had a fan to cool the room. At this point I think she is an artist.
Rate - Her rate is £130 for an hour which I handed over no issues.
Service - I didn't really keep tabs of what was going on so this part of the review is going to be vague since this was several weeks ago. Seems like she has a grasp of ASMR, every touch was gentle with the tingles. OWO was part of the service, her technique was unique. It seemed like she uses her tongue for extra effect. Shifted to Mish, CG and Doggy. Although she is small she seems to have good core strength. The mirror really made the session feel like a porno. I just went with the flow - Minnie seems to be able to set the pace, good to keep momentum. I struggled to cum so Minnie decided to go for CIM finish. I thoroughly enjoyed it, I would definitely travel to see her if she is ever touring close enough to me.