Author Topic: Laura – the massage people (outcall)  (Read 2862 times)

Offline dusty99

External Link/Members Only

Cost
£70 for 1 hour massage

The lady
Quite a slim Brazilian lady. I’d guess she’s in her 40s, but seems to be in good shape. I generally prefer women in their 20s, but I did find Laura attractive. I only saw her clothed, but she looks like she has fake boobs, which are not really my thing.

The massage
Overall it was a good massage. She has decent technique and worked hard to give a good massage. I do a lot of sports and have regular massges. I’ve had better, but I was certainly satisfied with Laura’s technique.

Extras
I didn’t ask about extras, but they’re clearly on offer. She started working on my legs first and very early on she brushed against my cock. This continued throughout the massage. I was quite tempted to ask about extras, but for whatever reason i didn’t. I just wanted to enjoy the massage and didn’t really fancy a negotiation.i enjoyed the brushes against my cock though, and felt slightly bad that I didn’t make it clear either way about what I wanted. But if she’d brought it up, then I’d probably have gone for it.

Overall
Although I didn’t partake in any extras, I’d be happy to book Laura again. I found her pleasant, she gave a good massage, and I fancied her despite not really being my type.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2026, 11:04:35 pm by dusty99 »