Author Topic: Fire - Babylon Girls - Oxford St  (Read 1567 times)

Offline cantfindmenow

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Comms: very easy through Babylon Whatsapp. Have also used telegram before

Location: Flat near Oxford St in a gated block. Quite busy area, but didn't feel conspicuous.

Price: £320 (400 with a 20% discount) + 50 OWO + 50 CIF

I last saw Fire years ago and was really pleasantly surprised to see that she'd returned. She was one of my favourites back in the day and I hadn't expected to ever see her again after she last disappeared. I'm not sure how long she plans to stay if at all.

Photos are accurate, she is a stunning young petite brazilian redhead - I'd say most accurate is the first/second ones on Babylon with the hand bra/calvin kleins, though her hair is a bit shorter and darker now.

Directed me to the shower, after which I came back to some FK on the bed. I'm not much of a DFK fan so can't speak to her technique, but we had a lot of fun fondling each other before moving on to OWO. She wasn't able to take me very deep, but had a good technique with lots of tongue and attention to my balls so no complaints.

We then moved onto cowgirl - it took her a second to get warmed up but once she did she was a real fire(lol)cracker. Moved onto missionary, after which she politely (but still with enthusiasm) asked me to be careful as I came on her face.

We chatted for a bit about her time off and her return. After a few minutes I think she hinted at a round two but being as unaware as I am I missed the hint :dash: Left on the hour, I'll know for next time.

All in all, an excellent time. I'd say expect more of a GFE experience than PSE, but I had such an amazing time mostly because of the way she looks. She has big, dark eyes that are easy to get lost in and I'm crazy for redheads. She has a cheeky side to her too.