Author Topic: Lasmine/Antonella - Diva/AW - Earls Court  (Read 8100 times)


1 review(s) for AntonellaBrazilian (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Tokidoe

Details
Escort name: "Lasmine/Antonella"
ID:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Type of Visit: Incall (Flat)
Price: £200 + £50 (OWO)
Time spent: Booked for 1h
Date: 03/2026 - Afternoon Visit

Communications/Organisation:
Went via AW route, which was a bit shaky. See my post in the TOFTT thread without me outing myself. Arranged again and confirmed in the morning. Suspect agency comms will be better.

Venue:
Two bed flat, working shower, fairly low bed but that's fine with me. Does get a bit squeaky on motion.

Appearance:
Videos and selfies are accurate, with a more toned down makeup use, hair colour the same. Sounds a bit weird to say but saw an odd resemblence to Millie Bobbie Brown in some angles. Very petite and slim, with the exception to my surprise her ass. Looks a bit weird on her frame (mostly cause I'm not an ass man). All natural. Don't care too much for outfits, but greeted in a sheer negligee.

Attitude and other things:
Bubbly personality so I felt welcomed in. Weird pushy mix I've not experienced, basically forced herself upon me even before showering or discussing the monies. Monies transacted at the end of the meet. English isn't the best but you could pull out the translator for that. I don't use my phone in meets, so I do my best with tones and hand gestures. Brazillian so those versed in Portguese and arguably Spanish might have something to work with.

The Meet:
Once in the room some forceful LFK, not eat my faceoff type but seem like she was pushing to get action immediately. LFK never evolved to DFK (in my opinion). Standing up snogging off for a few minutes still fully clothed, she initiates removing my clothes revealing my excitement to which I pause and ask for shower before getting into it.

Back in the room and she goes straight in for LFK, still both standing so I point to move us to the bed. I'm a huge fan of foreplay and generally lean a little sub/passive so this is all going great for me. On the bed with me on bottom she pins me down still in a kissing frenzy, still had a towel round me so she's also grinding me down there with some not so towel, so I ask to slow down and remove.  With the towel removed I could tell she was wet (either from prelubing or natural) and adjusted in a way to slide my excitement squeezed between her ass cheeks. She then moves behind the excitement, sits up and grinds against the mast, giving me a very slow teasing handjob. I just accept it, and she tells me to relax (for the record, I indulge in teasing/edging, didn't mention it in comms or the meet).

With her just using me at this point she mentions she doesn't do CIM, slights up and down the mast and moving towards 69. Basically sat on my face and got to finally witness the view. She was completely wet, no smell to her I so went for lunch, holding her buns which were fun to play with. Her BJ is very soft without hands, good suction and tries to go deep. Nothing too special with tongue use. Meanwhile my mouth and tongue tires out so I switch to fingers outside, and she requests to play inside. Tested the waters, slow at first and quickly changed up to straight up finger blasting. After a while she squirts on me and apologises, says some stuff I can't remember but she unbuckles and goes to town on me again, much faster and more rough as I wipe her pee. Still not using hands with her BJ bobbing her head up and down I pressure slightly with some facefucking that she was ok with. She leans upwards for some LFK again fully exposed grinding on my shaft that's mega moist, mostly just teasing, reaches under the pillow for the condom and asks if we could fuck, been a good 20 minutes of teasing, and oral so I wasn't sure how long I could keep up at this point.

I won't divulge too much action, since I've developed my own flow related to my kinks which are fairly obvious and don't what that circling back around. So I'll just keep acts to the point

On with the condom with her mouth, Cowgirl > Squat > Doggy > Downward Doggy > Prone Bone > Missionary > Legs up Missionary > Squat > Finish.

Quick cleanup with wet wipes, then lies on top for cuddling and LFK. Even though I'm still dribbling down there she continues to try grind with hypersensitive me. Noticed that there's not much time left (10minutes) and I know I can't go again. Strangely enough she doesn't offer CIM, but was happy to attempt to wake mini me up right after using mouth, I stop her and ask to cleanup since the bed was all wet. Shower again, sorted payment, then went on my way.

Services Received:
OWO (Extra), LFK, Fingering, PSE style sex (without the degrading part? spitting/pulling), Edging, Squirting? (big mystery for this one), Facefuck

Positives:
1. Led the whole way through (if you don't mind that)
2. Can take a pounding, fast and hard (but I'm not well endowed)
2. Fairly wet, no lube used
3. Squirts?
4. Can sit on your face
5. Finger fun

Neutral:
1. No real DFK

Negative:
1. I felt like she was so in the moment she may have risked BB?

Conclusion:
Positive for me, a person that lead on first meet. Matches my energy despite the english not being so well.

Recommended? - Yes
Would I meet her again? - Possible, but didn't have that oomph to make me want to see desperately queue again.

Have Fun
« Last Edit: March 16, 2026, 08:48:29 am by Tokidoe »

Offline tergil

Nice review, thanks for the information
Sounds pretty good

Offline sky1234

Nice review, was thinking about seeing this girl. She might go on the HL.
Quick question, as an ass man, reading your review it seems as though her ass was bigger than you expected? Am I right?
Thanks

Offline Tokidoe

Nice review, was thinking about seeing this girl. She might go on the HL.
Quick question, as an ass man, reading your review it seems as though her ass was bigger than you expected? Am I right?
Thanks

I’m used to seeing most petite girls with a slim frame with a more proportioned curve. On her frame it sticks out and shows. There was a chart somewhere about ass proportions, and her’s sits at a C/D compared to what I’ve seen in the past at A/B.

I’m no ass man though, although if she was in some tight jeans, it would be triple take probs.

Offline Tokidoe

Forgot to update, as mentioned on a different review, she shares a flat with Fionn.

Tried both, and would say of the two Antonella/Lasmine would be my pick in terms of enthusiasm/service. Another review to follow the other experience.

Offline YoungBrom

Adultwork profile gone, perhaps she's off flying off the radar now?

Offline lvmh0

Saw her recently and she is truly excellent - everything in OP's post was accurate to my experience, very enthusiastic and took the lead, seemed to actually enjoy herself (very wet and orgasmed from both oral and sex). Imo her body is perfect, ass is tight and curvy but not too big and she has the most amazing perky B cups. Petite slim frame and she looks unbelievable in doggy, with a mirror at the end of the bed to add to the scene. One thing I didn't expect (but liked) was that she seemed to enjoy choking - she put her hand around my neck while she was on top before briefly asking if it's ok, then later during mish grabbed my hand and put it around hers. After we were done and I was cooling off, she leaned out the window sticking out her ass and giving a nice display of her beautiful pussy, an image I won't be forgetting. Genuinely firey and passionate, one of the best I've seen. Highly recommend, she is leaving London soon so get in fast.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,997
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 514
Saw her recently and she is truly excellent -

A separate review of your own would help others matey  :drinks:

Offline ipiraka

One of the only Brazilians not on kommons or AW, annoying. Her roommate wouldn’t give me her number to book directly too, must be an agreement with agencies

Offline koshkaj

Saw her recently and she is truly excellent - everything in OP's post was accurate to my experience, very enthusiastic and took the lead, seemed to actually enjoy herself (very wet and orgasmed from both oral and sex). Imo her body is perfect, ass is tight and curvy but not too big and she has the most amazing perky B cups. Petite slim frame and she looks unbelievable in doggy, with a mirror at the end of the bed to add to the scene. One thing I didn't expect (but liked) was that she seemed to enjoy choking - she put her hand around my neck while she was on top before briefly asking if it's ok, then later during mish grabbed my hand and put it around hers. After we were done and I was cooling off, she leaned out the window sticking out her ass and giving a nice display of her beautiful pussy, an image I won't be forgetting. Genuinely firey and passionate, one of the best I've seen. Highly recommend, she is leaving London soon so get in fast.

Please do a separate review, it would be more helpful.

One of the only Brazilians not on kommons or AW, annoying. Her roommate wouldn’t give me her number to book directly too, must be an agreement with agencies

she was on AW at some point. can't remember if she was on Kommons. Her roomie was there too. quite a discount at £150 off the Diva price
« Last Edit: May 17, 2026, 08:43:34 pm by koshkaj »