Author Topic: poznan few days in Poland  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Tinytim

External Link/Members Only

So after no luck at all with the websites- ladys one and escort hub and club.
All I could get was a massage nuru-
Gotta say it was great and relaxed. Address was 5 mins from mine and girl was Ania.
When i arrived she asked me to shower- then entered back into room where she was naked. And this girl is super hot Ukrainian.  I dropped my towel and lay face down on the mattress on the floor with a big mirror in front .
She asked me to turn over to give my 1st handjob as this would relax me? Nice handjob asking how i liked it and doing my request- then b2b massage for 60mins font and back- and anothe handjob to finish- then shower together.

All for 400zlt. £80 is
As good as Antonia in leeds.

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

So after no luck at all with the websites- ladys one and escort hub and club.
All I could get was a massage nuru-
Gotta say it was great and relaxed. Address was 5 mins from mine and girl was Ania.
When i arrived she asked me to shower- then entered back into room where she was naked. And this girl is super hot Ukrainian.  I dropped my towel and lay face down on the mattress on the floor with a big mirror in front .
She asked me to turn over to give my 1st handjob as this would relax me? Nice handjob asking how i liked it and doing my request- then b2b massage for 60mins font and back- and anothe handjob to finish- then shower together.

All for 400zlt. £80 is
As good as Antonia in leeds.

I got lucky here a couple of years ago, had full on snogging & did 69 with a girl. I don’t recognise her in the photos & can’t remember her name so don’t know if she still works there.
I would have tried for sex if I had gone back but it was my last day there.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2026, 04:32:04 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline Tinytim

Ok- I was in a rush posting this one-
It was Ania she's Ukrainian  and very hot in my opinion- that single picture does not do justice-
For the second hand job we ended up in 69 and she said i could touch- stopped for a minute and dipped my fingers in the oil! I took this as a finger or 2 is allowed- and was right.
I did manage a little tongue and finger as she titwanked and slow hand job. I don't think it was oral- but the hot oils and use of her hand techniques had me finished for the 2nd time .

Also Suzanna to review next