Author Topic: Schiphol Airport Amsterdam escort agencies  (Read 1689 times)

Offline jrcvdoc

External Link/Members Only (Roanna)

I had an upcoming business trip to Amsterdam and researched several escort agencies that served Schiphol Airport hotels. I have done this before in other cities with positive results but was aware of the risk of disappointment. Even so I was not prepared for the shocking behaviour of Roanna.

I showered as soon as I arrived in the hotel and sent a message to the agency to request Roanna as soon as possible. Although the website states a 24/7 service the Admin wrote that most girls didn’t start work until 18.30. I replied that was OK to be informed that Roanna would reach me by 20.00. I was then asked to send a photo of my room key, my surname and means of identification so that Roanna would recognise me at reception. I was a bit pissed off at having to wait but found some other stuff to do until then.

I received a text to confirm the one-hour booking which also stated 160 euros for sex, oral sex on the escort and one-cum only. Later on the Admin called me to say that Roanna was wearing a green dress, was two minutes away and I should go to the main entrance to greet her. Roanna was easy to spot as she was an absolute stunner in her mid-20's and I was looking forward to becoming one of her fan boys. We walked together to my room where she asked me for the fee. I read on the website that kissing and oral sex on me was extra and I asked if I we could do that and I also requested rimming on her. In the end we agreed on 300 euros which was a bit steep but I was expecting a great time (how wrong I was) and Roanna said I could have a massage and cum more than once.

We both stripped off and Roanna looked spectacular naked with a toned, gym-fit body and all over tan. The sex started off pretty good as Roanna sat on my face and rode my tongue with her arsehole. After a while I made attempts to kiss her mouth but only received reluctant pecks - this was not what I paid extra for. She then lay on her front I carried on licking her arse before putting my tongue in her vagina. Roanna immediately asked what I was doing and said I could lick her arse or her vagina but not both. I was confused as oral sex was part of the standard fee and I had paid extra for the rimming. She then asked if I had any more money (I certainly wasn’t going to pay her any more). I said no and her asked to sit astride me while I sucked her tits. Roanna then performed covered oral on me before I fucked her in missionary on the bed.

She then got up and started to text on her phone, presumably to her driver and then went “to clean her ass” in the shower. On her return she dressed and asked if I was OK – I must have looked extremely disappointed. I wasn’t OK as I had paid 300 euros for a shit service and she was about to leave within 30 minutes. I didn’t want to cause a scene in the hotel and did not protest when she left.

The only upside was I did get to fuck a Hollywood class beauty. The downside was I allowed myself to be ripped off by a money grubber who didn’t care about providing a service. That said I would consider using an agency again (not this one) but next time stick to the standard fee with no extras.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2026, 03:41:26 pm by jrcvdoc »