Author Topic: Thong Thai Massage - North Frankfurt - Germany  (Read 1206 times)

Offline thesmp

Been there 4 times now. Was not sure whether extras would be provided, but the are!

1) Linda (currently on hols). Very sweet Thai (they’re all Thai), guessing mid-30s, good body. Will do very subtle cock swipes if it’s your first time, but pick up clues from you. HJ with prostate massage is an extra €50, B2B (incl FS) is €80. Her massage skills are ok. Great attitude.

2) Niki. Similar age as Linda. Bit more PSE than GFE once the fun starts, but she’s very good at it and her body is fit. Pricey though, as B2B incl FS is €100. That’s above the €45 to pay to front office for 1 hour. But like I said, she is very good.

Interested to hear from others in the area! Well aware of the erotic massage places in FF, but I like those more traditional massage places that I have you guessing at first  :D :D

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 12, 2026, 08:38:56 pm by thesmp »