Author Topic: Sil - 1010 Thai massage - Islington Essex road  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Dazzer559

First review so forgive me.

External Link/Members Only

2 weeks ago, had a stressful morning at work so fancied a little release around lunch time.
Was up in Islington so searched for local Thai shops on the great UKP.

1010 had some promising reviews.

Coms called when 10mins away to see if they had a slot, they said yes, English was 7 out of 10

Cost 30min massage for £40 plus £30 for HE

Arrival shop is on a not so busy high street, cars are constantly moving so easy to pop in and out. Parking charges are diabolical around the area especially for diesel cars £15 for hour. walked in greeted by a mid 40’s Thai receptionist and possibly owner, very warm welcome and nice, clean and bright.
Paid £40 and shown to a room. Didn’t ask for anyone in particular as I kind of enjoy the thrill of who will come in. Got starkers and laid down. Sil enters

Sil Sil is a petite Thai women around mid 30s, dark hair in pony tail, great little figure, pretty face, b cups. With a cute cheeky smile.

Massage the massage was best I’ve had in a long time, climbed on back, applied pressure in right areas, focused on knots, done a few stretches that I’ve never had before and was really impressed, only thing that was a shame was there was no cheeky playful hits for a extras, NO CC swipes or close brushes.

After 20mins I turn over and asks if i want extra I say yes, she says £40 for HE and £60 for topless HE.
I just wanted to get a nut off so I initially said just HE, so I countered £30 which she accepted (paid after HE as opposed to climbing of bed there and then, which is a plus for me). Nice and slow and oily, deffo took her time and didn’t rush it. Let me play with her ass and tits over the cloths. Played with the balls also, which tipped me over the edge.

Left there feeling great

Conclusion Sil was a very attractive women, I would say she focus’s more on the massage, don’t think you would be able to get a lot out of her in terms of extra. But if you want a great massage by a right tasty sort and to pop your top then I’d recommend

« Last Edit: April 08, 2026, 07:21:44 pm by Dazzer559 »