I’ll preface this review for 2 parties by saying they contained different ladies except for one which is why I chose a double review.
£160 for 2 hours and 3 girls.
External Link/Members OnlyContact:
WhatsApp on the day of the party, prompt reply with all relevant details.
Location:
Short walk from Warwick Avenue tube or slightly longer from Paddington along the canal. Residential block with intercom. 3 bed flat, 2 active and bathroom and shower. Adequate for small ratio parties.
Ladies:
Party 1:
Kim Scott: former porn star and has matured like a fine wine. Petit and slender MILF temptress vibe.
Julianna: Brazilian Amazonian with firm toned body, gym fit and slightly muscular body, but not off putting to me, gorgeous.
Rio: Petit and diminutive Brazilian,with big enhanced tits and perky bum. Has a bad girl vibe about her which admittedly I may have misread initially but later confirmed it to be a tease.
Action:
There was 3 guys for 3 girls so plenty of opportunities to enjoy extended play with each.
I started proceedings with Kim Scott, who is an absolute sweetheart. After an initial chat we got down things. She worked my cock with excellent technique, lots of head focus with tongue swirling and the occasional deep plunge. I spent some time reciprocating with reverse oral which was very enjoyable. Kim was very responsive and got me very horny. Progressed onto nice missionary fucking, great moans and responsiveness. Switched to a few positions before taking a brief break.
Changed rooms and girls and Julianna invited me to the bed. An initial massage lead to more OWO which was lovely and a bit sloppy. Julianna asked if I wanted to have sex and proceeded to mount me for some nice riding, flipped to doggy then missionary. At that point Rio joined us and touched Julianna and teased me. I tried to interact with her but she told me to focus on Julianna. Teasing me with a Latina brat vibe. I could sense the sap building but I didn’t want to pop so took a break.
Resumed with Kim Scott again with more prolonged oral and was joined by Rio who took over from Kim on my dick (after a thorough wipe down). Rio’s technique was great, very sloppy and good teasing. She got me a condom and told me to fuck her. We moved into missionary with those gorgeous big titties there to be gently suckled while I fucked her. I was getting close and she sensed it and verbally encouraged me with dirty talk and porn faces. I couldn’t hold back and filled the dom. She does the naughty Latina thing so well.
Had an another shower and break. While I was done I had a few more interactions mostly massage and bit of oral from Julianna and Kim but alas no second blast. I remember walking past Kim who had a face full of cum. Horny and impressive.
Party 2:
Kim Scott: as above
Luana : Black Brazilian girl in her 20’s, very slender and petit and tallish (looks better than pictures). Bit shy but lithe and tempting.
Amy (I think): Latina lady, great bum. Not Brazilian but definitely Latin American. Fun lady and good vibe.
Action:
Only 2 guys for the last party of the day, including myself.
Having enjoyed Kim Scott the other day I started with her for equally exquisite and prolonged ora.
Luana also joined in and sucked on my nipple and stroked me and fondled balls as Kim sucked. A swap over with Luana taking over to suck me and Amy coming to stroke and suck my nipple while I played with her tits.
Luana sheathes me and rides me slowly, her gorgeous slender body a delight to look at while Amy put her boobs in my face. I asked to change position and fucked Luana in doggy to marvel at her pert bum.
Amy continued to tease. Had a quick break and shower.
Came back and Amy sucked me off with a slow and sensual technique while Kim teased me. I was enjoying the attention and shortly after Kim took over sucking my dick and started wanking me. I no longer cared about anything and let her take control and she worked me with her mouth until I was almost spasming and moaning. I literally emptied the entire contents of my balls into her mouth and she took everything until the twitching stopped and sap ceased to flow. I was so intense that I lay there for a bit till I composed myself and cleaned up.
The other chap had long emptied his load and was content to leave early as I was I. Enough is as good as a feast and I feasted.
Conclusion:
I’ve always had a good experience with Phoenix and the talent on offer. I find it value for money. I ’ve been when it’s been busier but I won’t complain lower numbers at all. I do hope to frequent this party more often.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only