Author Topic: DESTINYDOLLIX - Poplar  (Read 1223 times)


3 review(s) for British_cupcake (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mrcathitman9

External Link/Members Only

Time: March 2026

Location: budget hotel near Poplar

Comms: accommodated me quickly and easygoing over the phone. But I then had to wait 10 minutes past the confirmed time once I'd arrived. Few looks from the hotel concierge

Price: initially £300 for 1 hour (this was a last-minute meet, was in the area and didn't hear back from other girls I'd reached out to)

The girl: it is the girl from the photos, though IRL her BBL/enhancements were a lot more pronounced, vulgar even :scare:. The angles +/- editing of the photos on her profile make her BBL seem. She is naturally on the chubbier side. Dolled up face.

The meet: By this point I've been waiting for 10 minutes, she finally gives me the floor but not the door number yet. I manage to follow someone through the key-card entry to the lifts and am alone on the floor, hanging around for a few minutes, until finally I'm given the door number. We chat for 10 minutes or so, she's dressed in a see-through dress, but she seems more interested in talking to me and selecting what songs to blast through her speakers, than getting up to the fun I'd paid her for. She constantly checks herself out in the mirror, asking me if I think she looks good. I say, 'I think your ass could be a bit smaller'.

I then nudge her to give me OW (which I'm fine with), nothing to write home about. Followed by doggy - for some reason I'm not attracted to her vibe and have already felt like I've wasted my money, so I get on with it and finish into the bag. Ass looks good from behind, but as I mentioned before, perhaps comically a bit too big. Again, nothing to write home about. With about 25minutes to go of the hour I'd paid for, she picks up a phone call from another punter who states he is at the hotel.  :dash: She asks him to wait and tells me to get ready, to which I say I still have some time left. She says she'll add it onto next time.
Knowing I'm very unlikley to visit again, I ask her for a small portion of cash back, but she replies once it's in her hands it's not leaving.

Resigned, I leave. At least I can leave this review to save other punters their time and money.

Conclusion: negative due to time-keeping, double-booking, lack of enthusiasm during the meet. Has put on a little bit more weight compared to photos. Positives - overall a friendly girl, she did seem interested in getting to know me, but that wasn't what I was - and I suspect many of us - are there for. YMMV.

Online koshkaj

Thanks for the review.

Too many extras, extras too high, 2 bbls but can't deal with 'oversized' cocks, yet her interview states her biggest turn on is big dicks.

I think she has oversized rates. No, thank you.

Offline chr0n0_0

Annoying to read this, she's an absolute pisstaker taking liberties with you. I am partial to a bbl woman but wouldn't ever visit this clown.

Hope you get to have an actually satisfying punt very soon.

Offline mrcathitman9

Thank you for your comments gents. Absolute piss-take indeed.

It's a shame I didn't read the previous reviews as there's hints of her behaviour mentioned. Arguably she was a little fitter a few years ago before putting on the extra weight/having the BBL revised...

alas we live and we learn !

Online WL_1980

Thank you for your comments gents. Absolute piss-take indeed.

It's a shame I didn't read the previous reviews as there's hints of her behaviour mentioned. Arguably she was a little fitter a few years ago before putting on the extra weight/having the BBL revised...

alas we live and we learn !

Sorry about the shit punt dude, one of the lessons I've learnt is that any SPs charging £250+ for the hr and still has a host of extras is a no no. And if the rates are that high because of how she rates herself, and when you arrive she's not really about that life you should walk out regardless. At £300 for the hour you expect a certain standard, we can overlook things at much lower rates, but I feel when we're dealing with that price range anything that looks a bit off, we should abort.

I too have pondered whether to see this one, the profile doesn't make sense, lol. As someone mentioned earlier, gets turned on by big dicks but you'll get turned away if you have one. Make it make sense.