Author Topic: Ruby_SexyGirl - Baker Street - TOFTT  (Read 489 times)


1 review(s) for Ruby_SexyGirl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Saw this girl at end of March. Comms all handled by maid. I actually tried seeing her twice. First time got mucked about, arranged a meeting 30 mins before the meet and she / her maid just turned off her phone and I ended up waiting for about 45 mins since there was no plan B and was late in the evening around 10pm but didn't manage to get round to do a review.

Tried round two since I was near Baker Street. Decided to see her and this time was delayed 20 mins. Girl looks mid 20's, pretty face, braided long dark hair, big eyes, stand about 5'5. Size 8 top half of body and size 10 / 12 bottom half. Bubble butt? Not really the type of girl I usually go for but decided to stay. Facially would rate her 7 and body wise 5 for me. For those of you who like bigger butts she'll get a higher score.

I paid 80hh and with 30 extra owo. She tried upsell me 30 extra cim which I agreed and in hindsight should have avoided. So overall I paid 140 for half hour including all the extras. Kissing and a whole raft of other extras are available but I'm not going to pay more!

Service wise was poor. OWO was passable, nothing to write home about. Don't really like her technique. After 5 mins and rubbered up moved onto sex. To be honest, I couldn't really feel anything and got bored after 5 mins. Decided to finish with cim but she was just moving her head as far away from my dick as possible so in the end she wanked me off on her chin and basically no cim.

Dressed up and left shortly after, was in and out her place after 20 mins. Was really poor and won't return.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2026, 08:11:19 pm by newbie2014 »