Author Topic: Martine - Tiffanys Leigh  (Read 1573 times)

Offline danieli

External Link/Members Only
Being a fan of big pussy lips I ventured over the Pennines to check out the legendary Martine at Tiffanys.
Booked in advance as I understand she is very busy. Parking not a problem - plenty of nearby streets. Shown in by friendly lady - paid £50 for 30 mins (£60 if you want OWO), took a shower, Martine was waiting for me back in the room. Martine has been well reviewed and I thought she was cracking looking with a tasty size 8/10 body.
Straight down to business - I had come to experience those labia! However, I was a little disappointed - they are big but not that big and after the numerous mentions of her pussy lips I was expecting something exceptional. That said I adored sucking on them and rimming her - she seemed to want to please me and accommodate my wishes - something that's pretty rare these days.
I then asked if she would rim me and much to my delight/surprise she said no problem and proceeded to do an excellent job - I didn't last long!
I found Martine to be caring, sexy and intelligent - reminds me of some of the old school parlour girls I visited in the 80's and 90's.
I would definitely return if I lived locally.

Offline danieli

Forgot to say she asked for £10 for the rimming - but I gave her £20 - well worth it.