Author Topic: _Sexy_Julia - Manchester  (Read 1599 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7914414) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Jimbag1

Saw Julia in November last year. I'd taken a considerable break from punting but decided to get back into it. She was working out of the usual M4 flat that the revolving roster of EE girls works out of just north of the northern quarter.

I paid £20 extra for kissing bringing the total to (I think) £60 for 15 mins. I see that £60 is now her base rate but I think she's raised her prices.

She's pretty attractive. The photos are accurate. If you like the look of her as she's presented, you'll probably be happy. Quite a fake, "stripper" look about her but very hot if you're into that sort of thing. Quite tall. But also very stern.

The service was beyond workmanlike. She kept checking her phone throughout, at one point for a comically long amount of time. I actually started laughing because I was just laid there naked as she read and replied to a text in the middle of our service for several minutes.

She was settling into her typical 15 minute service off the bat and seemed surprised when I paid her extra for kissing. She gave me an initial kiss as a sort of obligation but getting her to kiss after the fact was pretty hard work, making me wish I hadn't bothered to be honest. She DID kiss but she wasn't forthcoming with it at all.

It was a standard, not especially great blowjob and then straight into doggy. No chance of her getting on top. After a while, I asked to move to missionary and she just laid there. No effort at all. At this point I just finished up and made my move.

You could do much worse for a pump and dump, but you can also do much much better. Someone friendly for a start. The whole thing just had a vibe of her being annoyed that I was there. I certainly shouldn't have bothered paying for kissing.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only