External Link/Members OnlyCost£400 for 60 minutes incall. No extras taken. Diva increased it from £350 just 2 days ago!
LocationGround floor apartment close to Earl's Court tube station. Not a luxury apartment, but perfectly serviceable and private. Decent sized bed!
CommsAll handled quickly and professionally by Diva on Telegram. I was able to arrange a visit at short notice.
LadyThe pictures on Diva are airbrushed but accurate. She looks like the photos - not a stunner but gives off cute girl vibes. The stated age of 18 looks accurate. She is very petite, 5''2 height is accurate.
MeetMileva greeted me at the door wearing underwear. Not the sexiest lingerie I'd ever seen, but a nice touch. I was initially a little concerned that she doesn't really speak any English but it all turned out fine as we communicated just fine with sign language and google translate!
I had a quick shower, when I got out she was waiting for me in a sultry pose on the bed. The effort to do this was much appreciated!
We started with LFK - I didn't get the sense that DFK would be welcomed and didn't push it, with light fingering and oral to warm her up. I lightly grabbed her lovely long blond hair, got given a quick wipe on the johnson and we moved onto OWO. Her OWO technique was a little inexperienced, not the best BJ I have ever had, but was willingly and enthusiastically provided!
We started off with missionary. She is very flexible so I was able to experiment with lifted legs, and standing on the side while she was on the bed with her knees in between me and my chest - lovely! Rotated between doggy, prone bone and a few other positions. The lady comes across as inexperienced but I felt she was putting in effort and a good degree of moaning throughout. Light hair pulling went down fine - I took care to be gentle as she is young and petite - and after a solid pounding in doggy finished in the mac.
Mileva does not really speak any English beyond a few very basic words, but we managed fine with hand signs and google translate.
SummaryFor me, this is a clear positive! If you are looking for a decent punt with a young inexperienced SP this fits the bill.
You are certainly paying a premium to meet a fresh SP here and there were parts of the meet that felt a little clinical, you can find SPs that do better BJs and have more conventionally stunning looks at the same price point, but overall this is a positive and was exactly what I was looking for.
Mileva said that she is only going to be in London for another 15 days and will then return to Ukraine. At least I think that's what she said - it's possible something got lost in translation!