Author Topic: Triana at Tantra Palace in Madrid  (Read 4484 times)

Offline bestofthebest

I'll keep this short and a departure from my usual style of detailed reviews. Partly also because I feel exhausted today after receiving the best massage of my life!

The best massages I've experienced so far was in Málaga in 2022. I've never experienced anything close to it in the UK.

I'm in Madrid currently. I searched several erotic massage providers in Madrid and zeroed in on Tantra Palace. Messaged them on WhatsApp saying I want to experience their best massage. This is the response I received:

•NURU: is our most erotic massage and the star of the menu. It is a body-to-body massage mainly with the breasts and buttocks of the masseuse, it is free interaction, it includes double ending/lingam, prostate massage if desired, the masseuse would be totally full naked during the massage, it includes tantric postures and shower or erotic baths in the hydromassage spa together with the masseuse. We agreed for 90 min massage for €280

I originally said I would choose between Noa and Ambar. When I arrived, it was a friendly bloke who opened the door. I was taken to a room to wait. He then said Noa was off sick. He said I could look at Triana and Carol (he had misunderstood me on WhatsApp and thought I was looking for a 4-hand massage). First Triana came in to greet me with a peck on my cheeks. She looked stunning in her sexy red lingerie with thong. Age 27 on the profile seems accurate. Around 5'2" in height, natural boobs and curvy waist with big butt. Then Carol came in who merely shook hands with me. I didn't fancy her, and I don't think she fancied me either.

I chose Triana, didn't even bother to see Ambar and cleared the.misunderstanding that I only wanted one masseuse. I pad him the money. Triana came back into the room 5 mins later. I had removed my shoes by then. She said we need to go to the other room with jacuzzi. So I put my shoes back on and followed her.

It was a beautiful room with a mattress on the floor, a big jacuzzi and a shower cubicle next to it. She asked me to have a shower and get in the jacuzzi while she gets the massage stuff in and takes her clothes off. While she was adjusting the temperature of the shower, I was stood naked behind her with a hard on and she brushed her bum against my man. She then gave it a gentle squeeze and left the room.i had a quick shower and got into the jacuzzi. She came in few mins later, naked underneath the short robe. She took the robe off and entered the jacuzzi with me. She was all over me. Everything is a blur, but I remember her boobs in my mouth every now and then, she was stroking my pending most of the time, either with her hands, or her feet or between her boobs or her bum. She also occasionally got her bum cheeks on my face. At no point could I access her pussy. Never kissed her lips but got to kiss her neck, cheeks and nibble her ears that face her goosebumps. She was clearly enjoying me stroking her neck, ears and back. We were in the jacuzzi for half and hour I think. She kept edging me so many times and knew when exactly to stop. She eventually started stroking my penis with a purpose. Electric currents were running through my body, my hands and mouth went into spasm. I had the most amazing climax. Safe to say, this was the best climax of my life. I continued feeling the electric currents for the next 10-15 mins! Triana thought I was shivering!

She then dried me up and we moved the bed. She asked me to lay on my abdomen. For the next 30 or so mins, she applied the warm nuru gel and kept sliding over my back, using her boobs and buttocks to great effect. There was a large mirror on the side of the mattress that allowed me to admire her beauty while she was at it. She also occasionally looked at me through the mirror with that porn star look on her face. She took my foot and brushed against her boobs, then over her shoulder before putting it down, then the other foot. Then the hands and arms. She also took both my hands and placed them on my lower back. She then allowed them to play with her boobs as she massaged them. Every now and then, she was stroking my perineum, holding my balls, and reaching under to stroke my penis. Her full body was on me, sliding. She also tried giving me a prostate massage, but I think I was too tight.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally asked me to lay on my back. Her gymnastics on me continued with the buru gel and sliding. She then sat back and started stroking my penis with her feet extremely skilfully! I didn't know this was even possible. If she had continued longer, I'm sure I would have come. But she always exactly knew when to stop and change position. On 3-4 occasions, I thought this was it and I will come anytime now, only for her to change position. She sat on my abdomen, letting me play with her boobs while she reached back to stroke my penis. Then she focused to finishing me. I had my second explosive climax, with electric currents running through my body, and going into spasms for the next 5-10 mins. I couldn't believe I had 2 of the best climaxes of my life within an hour of each other!! She continued gently stroking my penis until I asked her to stop. She was giggling looking at my state. What an amazing skill she had; she could literally dictate when she wanted me to come!

She then led me back to the shower where she scrubbed my entire body with a body scrub, including my penis that was already super sensitive. She then washed me with the shower head. She then left me to finish my shower after kissing my cheeks and get changed, and asked me to knock on the door when I'm ready. I knocked on the door, she came back to kiss me again and I left. When I looked at my watch, I was there for 1 hour 50 mins! Yes, it was expensive for a massage, but has been totally worth it!

External Link/Members Only

I have been in touch with Blue Velvet agency for an escort later this week, they've asked me to contact them on Monday when they'll know who's on the rota for the week.

External Link/Members Only

Will report back..

Offline Waferthinmint!

Wow! Sounds worth a try out.
BTW how much and whereabouts pls

Offline bestofthebest

Wow! Sounds worth a try out.
BTW how much and whereabouts pls

I've mentioned the price (90 mins Nuru deluxe for €280) and the link to the website in my review. It's near El Retiro Park.

External Link/Members Only

Offline JohnHerts

What part of Madrid are you staying in? I plan on going on a few weeks. Looking for some where that makes  brothels etc easy to get to

Offline bestofthebest

What part of Madrid are you staying in? I plan on going on a few weeks. Looking for some where that makes  brothels etc easy to get to
I was staying near Ventas.