Author Topic: ARABEL4u PETERBOROUGH  (Read 3427 times)


1 review(s) for Arabel4you (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline dunkyfunky70

External Link/Members Only

Quick Sunday night session here. Same apartment as Lola in fengate area

Pretty girl, dark, curvy and sexy Hungarian

Nice uncovered bj, no real kissing.
Great boobs whilst on top. She is sexy
Finished in doggy and could take a pounding

Offline dunkyfunky70

UPDATED FOR MORE DETAIL

Came here in February 2026 and messaged her with an instant reply

Arranged to meet at the usual Hungarian house in Fengate.

She offered
30 mins 80
50 mins 100

Was left waiting for a few minutes whilst I saw someone else leave the house. Thought twice about going in but eventually went to the door.

Again she hid behind the door and when I saw her she was gorgeous. Right up my street. Medium height, very curvy, sexy, big tits and some fake lips. Dark skinned, black long well kept hair and extremely sexy.

Her English was good and she said she was based in Birmingham. She was Hungarian in her profile and all of the girls there are Hungarian but she did have an Indian look about her.

Either way English was perfect and she was a stunner for me.

Started with a nice OWO , pretty deep and a good tempo. These Hungarian girls seem to give a top blowjob from this house.

On with the bag and we started with her on top. Her curvy body was not fat but so much goodness to hold onto. She boobs were probably 36dd I would say and were a sight to behold.

She was making the right noises and smiled through out.

Turned her round and gave some doggy and she could take a pounding from my dick. I could go all the way in here as usually I have to hold back due a bit so not to hurt them.

Felt so good. Finished with a us both lying down kissing and I came on her tits. Cleaned up and nice talk before I left.

Definately recommended 100%

External Link/Members Only