Author Topic: Nati Angel - East Ham  (Read 1254 times)


2 review(s) for Nati Angel (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline zezima56

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 45 mins

Terrible. Firstly there were scruffy looking men outside her place giving dirty looks

Should have walked but I was too horny and had popped a viagra

Gave her the money and she gave me a strange look like why 70? when it says on her own profile its 70 for 45 mins

Everything was fine, until I put her in doggy. The worst smell I have ever smelt. Fish and shit. There were toilet paper crumbs in her ass, but I was too horny so I flipped her back into missionary

Halfway through there's banging on her front door (not just by me) . The room we were in is the first on the left from the door so we hear it loud. Turns out a pimp or someone came to collect money from another girl in the building or something.

I just spunked on her body and sheets and left ASAP

Would I return? HELL NO


Offline Mr Sinister

Saw this one previously, a low neutral, nothing remarkable, guess you caught her on a bad day for hygiene.

When there are multiple signs telling you to walk best to do so

Offline zezima56

Saw this one previously, a low neutral, nothing remarkable, guess you caught her on a bad day for hygiene.

When there are multiple signs telling you to walk best to do so

I’m a really awkward nervous guy I don’t like conflict :(

Won’t be seeing people from certain countries anymore though

Offline Mr Sinister

I’m a really awkward nervous guy I don’t like conflict :(

Won’t be seeing people from certain countries anymore though

You just need to work up the courage to walk, make any excuse and just go, the worst you may get is some bad language in prossies native tongue.

I wouldn't be so hasty on the highlighted, just need to get better on your picks

Offline Jardent6

“Fish and shit” wow

I don’t envy you, that smell will stay with you for some months. Really puts you off

Offline zezima56

Can’t eat my favourite flavour of crisps since (prawn cocktail)

Offline last_days_of_logan

Saw this one previously, a low neutral, nothing remarkable, guess you caught her on a bad day for hygiene.

When there are multiple signs telling you to walk best to do so

i've seen this one too, her performance was good though for me. positive. not a looker at all....but thanks to a previous review giving me a filthy vibe...i went to test her out. And yes she was willing. Took the D surprisingly well