Author Topic: Asian_princess_23 - High Wycombe  (Read 1855 times)


7 review(s) for Golden_princess_23 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline OliverK

External Link/Members Only


Date: 16.02.26

Comms: She only communicates through AW e mails until you've made a booking, at which point she'll send you her number for texts. She was quite responsive on the e mails though.

Location: Smart and clean hotel chain very close to M40 J4.

Price: £80 for half an hour.

The SP:
Don't be put off by the weird profile photos, she's nice.
She's Sri Lankan and the advertised age is 27 which seems about right. She certainly doesn't look any older than that.
As she says on her profile she doesn't wear make up and to be fair, she doesn't need to as her face is quite cute. If you're looking for a glamorous high cheek-boned type of vibe then you won't get it here.  She's a very down to earth and natural woman with full bush and armpits unshaven.  She was very clean so none of this bothered me apart from the bush making the RO a bit tricky.
She has really lovely firm, natural boobs. I'd say a large C or a small D.  Good size and shape, no droop at all - bigger than they look in the photos.
However, she does have a tummy though. It's not a big beer gut, just a fairly small one. Not really a tyre because it's all on the front. She's basically a curvy girl so if you like curves you'll be happy.
She has very smooth dark brown skin, long straight dark brown hair and obviously looks Indian as it's so similar to Sri Lankan.
She speaks English perfectly and she's very nice and friendly. She's relaxed and calm to be around.
I sent her a list of my favourite things and she was happy to accommodate.

The action:
Lap dance, RO, fingering, OWO, FS, LFK, massage.

She left the door open for me to enter and she was already wearing the Saree that I'd requested with a push-up bra on the top half.  Tits were bursting out of it, she looked great.
She asked me to shower so I did.
I requested a lap dance so she put some music on and got to work.  Her dancing was great and after a minute of that she invited me to dance with her and gradually strip her while dancing so I thought, why not?  Bit of twerking, bit of grabbing her naked tits from behind... all good.

When that was over we lay naked on the bed together and started the LFK.  As ever, I would've preferred DFK but she didn't seem to be up for that.
She then remembered what was on my likes list and offered to start the RO. She lay back and spread her lips open for me.  I didn't enjoy the RO that much because her bush was so hairy that it kept getting in my mouth. At least she let me slip a finger in for a while.
Her OWO was quite unusual in that instead of bobbing her head up and down she rocked her whole body back and forth on the bed. She also used her hands quite a lot which I wasn't delighted about.
For FS I chose CG and it was fine. Her pussy is nice and tight so I felt everything. Came in the bag.

We had some time left so she gave me a decent head massage. As I got up to get dressed I complained that I needed to go and have a legit massage because my back has been painful for a while.
She offered to give me a back massage as well so I gladly accepted. She gave me a good, firm massage on the bed for about 10 minutes.
When I left I offered her more money for the massage but she refused to accept it, even though we went over time.

Summary: She has a nice relaxed girlfriend vibe, a naturally curved body and she's very good value for money as none of the extras were chargeable. However, as she's only been a member of AW since May 2025 I do wonder if her skills are not quite there yet. OWO was unusual and RO was not that great.

Return? Not sure if I would tbh.  Maybe if I wanted to scratch that Indian/Sri Lankan itch again....

« Last Edit: February 16, 2026, 07:49:44 pm by OliverK »