Author Topic: Divas  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

Hi all - Looking to book a girl from Divas at the weekend whilst in London. ( open to other agency just seems like

I want a head turner of a brunette either Russian or south american. Not so bothered about the price but more a 10/10 who still gives good service.

Kissing and OWO essential.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Heph

Divaescort.com

Select < Nationality >
x Russian
x Brazilian
x Colombian

Select < Ethnicity >
x White

Select < Services >
x OWO
x DFK

[ 8 results ]
132 if you add x Latin

 :yahoo:



Offline Chris1990mcr

132 girls who the hell do you pick  :lol:


Offline Zigura

Maybe Cayenne for a Russian lady or Francisca for a Brazilian. Both have good reviews on here and on Diva. OWO is an extra for Francisca.
Based on looks I would like to see Remyda, but she is out my price range.










Offline Chris1990mcr

Maybe Cayenne for a Russian lady or Francisca for a Brazilian. Both have good reviews on here and on Diva. OWO is an extra for Francisca.
Based on looks I would like to see Remyda, but she is out my price range.

Remyda looks like just what I was hoping to find.   Thank you. Will check the others out aswell. Going to cost me a fortune this trip  :lol:

Offline Chris1990mcr

Maybe Cayenne for a Russian lady or Francisca for a Brazilian. Both have good reviews on here and on Diva. OWO is an extra for Francisca.
Based on looks I would like to see Remyda, but she is out my price range.

Saw Remyda - Thank you so much. She came over to my hotel for an hour completely unrushed will review soon but I would very quickly go bankrupt for that girl.