Author Topic: 🇧🇷VICK – Chelmsford  (Read 1226 times)

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,750
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
TLDR – ghosted on arrival

Link:

External Link/Members Only

TEL: 07376922713

When:

February 2026

Booking & Comms:

Slow, phone goes straight to voicemail, WhatsApp slow.

I arranged via text to see her about 30 minutes ahead. She confirmed everything by text and sent me a different video of her via WhatsApp to prove she was genuine.

Told her I was on my way and gave her my ETA.

Location:

Chelmsford High Street

The Girl:

Never saw her

The Fee

60 mins £100 / 30 Mins £60 / 15 Mins £50 /

Extras: OWO £20 / anal £70 / CIM £50

The Punt

I’ve been to the Postcode and before and punted, so I knew where it was likely to be.

Got there and asked her for the full address. She gave me a landmark, which confirmed what I already knew. I chased and asked for the flat number, she said give me 3 minutes.

Despite sending many messages via SMS and WhatsApp, as well as calling via normal and WhatsApp, I never heard from her again.

Would I return / Verdict

Unlikely


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simon07

It’s crap finding the right woman on Aw and even worse on VivaStreet.

How is your spidy sense developing after your Brazilian encounters or non-encounters?  :drinks:

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,750
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
It’s crap finding the right woman on Aw and even worse on VivaStreet.

How is your spidy sense developing after your Brazilian encounters or non-encounters?  :drinks:

I haven't ventured down the Vivastreet route for some time, but recently decided to give it a go, albeit I venture with great caution. For the three recent bookings via Vivastreet, one was great, one was a B&S and turned out to be a girl who I had punted before (positive), but I walked. The third was this one.

Probably no worse than punting unknown girls off AW.