Aw Link:-
External Link/Members OnlyPrice paid £60 for 15 minutes.
Place was a residential street in Neath, been there before. Parking not an issue.
The Girl:-
She is the girl in photos, slightly older looking though. I would say early thirties.
The Action:
She is very quiet, does not want to engage in conversation and just wants to get down to business which might bother some people but didnt really bother me.
We both undressed, she does have a good body, hardly any fat on here and nice enhanced tits.
She got down on her knees for blowjob, wants you to get hard as soon as possible which I did and as soon as I was hard (Within 2 mins) she wanted to go straight into sex, I was hoping for a bit more BJ action.
Anyway she lies back on the bed and we did missionary, she is quite a pretty girl and nice tits.
She has a nice way about her, rather than rushing me to cum, she just quietly reminds me that time is running out. I was aware that she had set an alarm, really wanted to cum so pumped to a finish.
Left on the 15 minute mark.
I would say a low positive, nothing special really so probably would not rush back but a reasonably decent punt overall.