Author Topic: Poland March  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Arripotter1971

Going to Poland in March for some "Touristy" stuff  :wackogirl:
Hope to be able to find a nice SP while there. I am staying in the old town of Krakow if anyone has any links or suggestions or tips ???? Especially as Krakow is a bit of a tourist trap so might be worth going on a road trip one evening via a "Bolt cab"

Offline Mr Garmin

I don't have any tips as I've never been to the country but if some of the Polish girls that I've met are anything to go by you should be in for a treat*

*they may all be in the UK though :rolleyes:

Offline vindici

Going to Poland in March for some "Touristy" stuff  :wackogirl:
Hope to be able to find a nice SP while there. I am staying in the old town of Krakow if anyone has any links or suggestions or tips ???? Especially as Krakow is a bit of a tourist trap so might be worth going on a road trip one evening via a "Bolt cab"

External Link/Members Only

You should be able to find someone from Escort Club. Krakow is an active punting zone.