Author Topic: Price Inflation  (Read 11706 times)

Offline Stevelondon

...now, £400 per hour :timeout:


That wall would be head butted down by now 😂😂😂

Offline akauya

...now, £400 per hour :timeout:

Yikes! I've seen her before, nice girl but I'd be really pissed off if I had to pay £400 now for the same service I got a few years ago.  :D

Offline Tom05

Hi, sometimes I wonder if it would be better & cheaper to fly somewhere…Poland, Hungary…

Offline Malvolio

Unlikely to be cheaper, but if you're thinking about a foray into punting abroad, take a look at the relevant boards.  I first did it in 2019 and think it's an excellent way to spend some of your holidays.

Offline petermisc

Unlikely to be cheaper, but if you're thinking about a foray into punting abroad, take a look at the relevant boards.  I first did it in 2019 and think it's an excellent way to spend some of your holidays.
Agreed. By the time you have included travel and hotel costs, going abroad is rarely cheaper.  I still punt while abroad, but it isn't the only reason I go.  I still think London is the best punting destination in Europe in terms of the variety of what is on offer and cost.

Offline salazar

Agreed. By the time you have included travel and hotel costs, going abroad is rarely cheaper.  I still punt while abroad, but it isn't the only reason I go.  I still think London is the best punting destination in Europe in terms of the variety of what is on offer and cost.

Totally agree. I live in Spain, it's a lot cheaper but nothing like AW to see do's and don'ts of the SPs and for a good Spanish girl you are looking at paying similar rates in Madrid or Barcelona than in London.

Offline Jimmythegent

When I first started punting.in 1999.the cost was on average.£60 for a half an hour service. That included a brief massage.oral with and sex.
This was generally in Herts though(couldn't find a similar topic on the East England page).
My experiences were in incall facilities though.rather than independents.
As time had gone on.the majority of these houses have closed down(those with English women were hunted down relentlessly for some reason).
So I guess my point is that there are mainly independent women operating these days and the prices have generally doubled since I started this hobby over 25 years ago