Author Topic: Pretty Thai Nuknik - Telford  (Read 1920 times)


50 review(s) for Pretty Thai Nuknik (40 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online RandomGuy99

When:

A few months ago.

Comms:

All via text message

Venue:

Modern apartment

Fee:

£120 for 60 minutes plus extra for OWO

Services:

DFK, OWO, RO and sex

Service Provider:

External Link/Members Only

Looks like her photos, but maybe looks a little older in person. I think possibly late 30s.  Very nice body and boobs. Very friendly and jokey, which was good.

Service:

DFK and OWO, which she was very good at and went on for quite a while.

Moved on to sex in missionary and then moved to doggy, but quickly got told too big, so we stopped that. Quick lie on the bed and chat. I suggested cowgirl and she said no, too big, so we were a little stuck as to what to do and she seemed a bit annoyed and disappointed that I hadn't cum already. We were now about 20 minutes in. I explained that I only cum once at the end of the booking, so didn't need to cum at 20 minutes. She suggested cutting the booking to 30 minutes and I agreed as it was awkward. I had been pacing myself for an hour booking. She tried a quick hand job, but I wasn't cumming and she seemed annoyed again. I was thinking of leaving without cumming, but I ended up giving myself a quick wank and came.  She seemed annoyed that I had made myself cum when she couldn't.  She cleaned me up.

She refunded me £50 as the booking was cut short to 30 minutes.

Pros:

She is FAF

She's very friendly.

She's a nice woman

Good oral skills

Decent price

Cons:

Booking shortened to 30 minutes and not much sex, which was disappointing.

Had to make myself cum, which was also disappointing as I don't expect that I pay an SP for a booking and then have to make myself cum. I think my disappointment at lack of sex caused the problem as it was annoying to have a FAF woman sitting beside me and me not getting anything more from her and having to leave 30 minutes early.  It seemed like she didn't want to put more effort in.

Would I Return?

No, she told me not to as my willy is too big for her.  It happens.

Neutral as what I did get was good and she's very good at oral, but then she just seemed to give up.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2026, 02:04:21 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Upsndowns79

I’ll get the elephant in the room right into the open. I’m a big fan of Nuknik and have seen her many many times and travelled across the North of England to see her.

I also like your contributions on her Randomguy you are always willing to help other members with answering questions and providing reviews.

So with that context set…….. either you are seriously packing or Nuknik wasn’t really into you as I think I’ve read all her reviews (in fact I know I have) and most of her negative or neutral reviews have related to a combination of communication or no shows. As we can all see the vast majority of her reviews are positive and I’ve not seen anyone else talk about restrictions of service or her struggling due to size. (With the exception of refusing anal).

I’m not trying to discredit your rating or review I just couldn’t stop myself from responding.

Absolutely no hard feelings as like I said I value your contributions.

Online RandomGuy99

I’ll get the elephant in the room right into the open. I’m a big fan of Nuknik and have seen her many many times and travelled across the North of England to see her.

I also like your contributions on her Randomguy you are always willing to help other members with answering questions and providing reviews.

So with that context set…….. either you are seriously packing or Nuknik wasn’t really into you as I think I’ve read all her reviews (in fact I know I have) and most of her negative or neutral reviews have related to a combination of communication or no shows. As we can all see the vast majority of her reviews are positive and I’ve not seen anyone else talk about restrictions of service or her struggling due to size. (With the exception of refusing anal).

I’m not trying to discredit your rating or review I just couldn’t stop myself from responding.

Absolutely no hard feelings as like I said I value your contributions.
I'm not seriously packing, well at least I don't think so. I just strap it to the side of my leg like everyone else to stop it flopping around.

I don't really expect an SP to be into me, but you could be right. 

I think she is maybe just used to 30 minute bookings or people that want to cum multiple times in an hour. I can't cum more than once in an hour, I've tried it and it never happens, so I don't try. I pace myself to cum at the end. Maybe she was just tired and having an off day? Maybe I was too big for her? Everyone has off days and it was good that she suggested we cut it short and that she refunded me without any drama.  It was a better experience than an awkward 20 minutes of trying to find something to do. I just felt disappointed as I had wanted 50 minutes of sex.  :unknown:  She was happy and chatty at the end of the booking.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2026, 11:18:49 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Upsndowns79

I'm not seriously packing, well at least I don't think so. I just strap it to the side of my leg like everyone else to stop it flopping around.

I don't really expect an SP to be into me, but you could be right. 

I think she is maybe just used to 30 minute bookings or people that want to cum multiple times in an hour. I can't cum more than once in an hour, I've tried it and it never happens, so I don't try. I pace myself to cum at the end. Maybe she was just tired and having an off day? Maybe I was too big for her? Everyone has off days and it was good that she suggested we cut it short and that she refunded me without any drama.  It was a better experience than an awkward 20 minutes of trying to find something to do. I just felt disappointed as I had wanted 50 minutes of sex.  :unknown:  She was happy and chatty at the end of the booking.

Absolutely we all have off days. Bad choice of wording from me I think with “into you” but was probably just trying to say how you didn’t connect which can of course happen.

It’s a shame as from my experience she’s a great SP and almost all other reviews (that she actually met) had good and similar experiences. Like you say she is fun, smiley and light hearted and I’m not at all suprised that she didn’t just try to short time you and was fair in giving you some money back.

I guess sometimes these things just happen.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2026, 11:26:05 am by Upsndowns79 »

Online RandomGuy99

Absolutely we all have off days. Bad choice of wording from me I think with “into you” but was probably just trying to say how you didn’t connect which can of course happen.

It’s a shame as from my experience she’s a great SP and almost all other reviews (that she actually met) had good and similar experiences. Like you say she is fun, smiley and light hearted and I’m not at all suprised that she didn’t just try to short time you and was fair in giving you some money back.

I guess sometimes these things just happen.
No, we connected fine. She just got frustrated that I hadn't cum within 30 minutes when it was a 1 hr booking. I think maybe she prefers 30 minute bookings as they're easier.

Online Upsndowns79

No, we connected fine. She just got frustrated that I hadn't cum within 30 minutes when it was a 1 hr booking. I think maybe she prefers 30 minute bookings as they're easier.

Maybe? I’ve only ever had 60 or 90 minute booking with her. Just looked at her reviews and it’s a mixture of 30,45,60 minute bookings. I know a lot of the Thais prefer 30 mins because they make more on the extras but Nuknik doesn’t normally charge for kissing and OWO.

Online RandomGuy99

Maybe? I’ve only ever had 60 or 90 minute booking with her. Just looked at her reviews and it’s a mixture of 30,45,60 minute bookings. I know a lot of the Thais prefer 30 mins because they make more on the extras but Nuknik doesn’t normally charge for kissing and OWO.
Well we all have our different experiences with SPs, which is why reviews from many different people is useful.  I can't remember for sure if OWO was extra or not, but usually is with Thai providers. However, this review documents my experience.  Your experience may be different. That's ok and I don't think you need to defend her as she seems to do a decent job for most people and she did for me until she decided 30 minutes was enough. Let her review record speak for her.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2026, 12:33:06 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Upsndowns79

Well we all have our different experiences with SPs, which is why reviews from many different people is useful.  I can't remember for sure if OWO was extra or not, but usually is with Thai providers. However, this review documents my experience.  Your experience may be different. That's ok and I don't think you need to defend her as she seems to do a decent job for most people and she did for me until she decided 30 minutes was enough. Let her review record speak for her.

On this we 100% agree and thanks for your reviews and not just the volume but detail.

 :drinks:

Offline sanj07

this reply was in error posted again for Random guy
« Last Edit: January 30, 2026, 01:43:24 pm by sanj07 »

Offline sanj07

Well we all have our different experiences with SPs, which is why reviews from many different people is useful.  I can't remember for sure if OWO was extra or not, but usually is with Thai providers. However, this review documents my experience.  Your experience may be different. That's ok and I don't think you need to defend her as she seems to do a decent job for most people and she did for me until she decided 30 minutes was enough. Let her review record speak for her.



lol its ok when you defend SP's when I reviewed Lucy Thailand you are a hyprocrite!  fair play to Nuknik as she kindly agreed to refund you for the short time obviously she has integrity. Everyone has a different experience onwards and upwards

Online RandomGuy99

lol its ok when you defend SP's when I reviewed Lucy Thailand you are a hyprocrite!  fair play to Nuknik as she kindly agreed to refund you for the short time obviously she has integrity. Everyone has a different experience onwards and upwards
No, actually I was trying to educate you. If you don't want to listen and change then that's ok.

In my case, I didn't get into a discussion about why she couldn't do sex or reattempt it. I just accepted that she didn't want to and we stopped. She offered to end the booking early and refund me and I agreed as there's no point being in a room with an SP who doesn't want you there. That's the sensible thing to do, she knew it and so did I. I left the booking on friendly terms with the SP.  It was disappointing but sometimes these things happen and I don't want to be having sex with someone if it's hurting them. You learn from these experiences.  What I learned was maybe some petite women do find my willy too big.

You can say that's hypocritical if you like and I won't mind. Everyone is welcome to an opinion.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2026, 02:25:19 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Tommy123

Unfortunately,  not a problem I have...

Offline alabama1

Unfortunately,  not a problem I have...
Are you saying you would love to have a massive Dick , or 'willy', as RG refers to them ( childish i know), so that you can be refused services from the majority of SP's you encounter ?  :crazy:

Online RandomGuy99

Are you saying you would love to have a massive Dick , or 'willy', as RG refers to them ( childish i know), so that you can be refused services from the majority of SP's you encounter ?  :crazy:
BTW: I don't have a massive willy and 99.1363% of SPs don't have a problem with it, but I understand that some petite SPs may have, so I don't book the really petite ones. 

Online Tommy123

Are you saying you would love to have a massive Dick , or 'willy', as RG refers to them ( childish i know), so that you can be refused services from the majority of SP's you encounter ?  :crazy:
No....just never had a problem....perhaps they have a chuckle to themselves...here comes the old boy....he'll do...don't  touch the sides...and sure as hell ain't gonna reach the end

Online Tommy123

....but the fat old tongue seems to be in demand... :lol:

Online Tommy123

....and greetings  from Thailand ....happy days !!!!

Offline alabama1

....and greetings  from Thailand ....happy days !!!!
Jammy bugger !  :drinks: