Author Topic: HSG  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Hotshots76

I'm keen to know whether people think she is naturally more submissive or dominant?

Also what is she particular good at you keen at doing?

Thanks all

HSG

External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

I certainly wouldn't class her as submissive.  I'd say she is very good at pretending she wants to shag you senseless.


Offline Hotshots76

Thanks for the response. -
I think I know exactly what you mean. Reminds me of l, for those that have been around long enough.
Escort: Horny Lucy
AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Thanks for the response. -
I think I know exactly what you mean. Reminds me of l, for those that have been around long enough.
Escort: Horny Lucy
AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Yes, pretty similar. HSG is more naturally dom than sub I'd say. Her profile says she's training to be  mistress and some of her recent vids are leaning that way.