Author Topic: Bruna TS Colchester  (Read 4742 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7471736) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Ltltr82

External Link/Members Only

Saw Bruna recently. Very good communication from her. Agreed on £90 for half hour which incl. her cumming. Then another £10 for cim from me into her mouth.

Airbnb in center. When I arrived she was straight away very enthusiastic. Lots of DFK and her sucking me off. She was rock hard from the beginning.
I dropped the paperwork on a table and we continued DFK now on the bed. She rimmed me very deep, was very enjoyable.
I only briefly wanked her cock. It's a good size at 6-7" and slightly girthy. That's why I didn't know if I could accommodate such a wider cock than I've experienced before.. I didn't suck her this meeting.
She got a condom and lube and very slowly topped me. I wasn't too sure if it would fit. I'm not very experienced but she made it such a way that there wasn't much discomfort. After a min it felt great.
Felt great in missionary, me on the bottom, dfk while she topped me gently. Then she went a bit wild and wanked me off, I had her slow down a bit as it was getting a bit much for me.  Been a long time since I've came that hard, the cum flew very far :)

Then a quick shower, she kept on talking to me. She is super friendly and gave me many compliments and pretty good English. After the shower she offered a massage but I had to go due to go already. She even gave my £10 back as I didn't cum in her mouth.

I quite enjoy meeting an enthusiastic TS like Bruna but I hope to find some more passionate ladies for later this year.

I can highly recommend Bruna.

Offline Monaco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Banned reason: Abusive, previously banned, 8MillionDollarMan & The Gambling Whale
Banned by: daviemac

Online ptt67

Thanks for the review, that’s an exceptionally good rate to include both her cum and cim! 👍 :hi:

Offline zarbi42


Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 297
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
This appears to be the adultwork link: External Link/Members Only

Well spotted. I looked and didn't find it  :thumbsup:

Offline Ltltr82

Is she more of a TV?

Yes a bit of a TV/TS hybrid. Not so much boobies and low use of hormone I guess.

Offline Ltltr82

Well spotted. I looked and didn't find it  :thumbsup:

It wasn't there before. Thanks for finding link.