Author Topic: English Katie - sensual massage in Ilford  (Read 1479 times)

Offline daddy919

I've contacted her weeks ago and forgot where I found her
She said she's english, green eyes in her 40s and provides sensual massage with ow
Charges £100-120/hr (extra maybe for oral).
She works out of Cranbrook hotel in Ilford (terrible reviews)

I did ask her if she can send a link but she hasn't and has texted me her info instead.

Has anyone got any idea who this is or thinks they've seen her?


Offline puntingking

I've contacted her weeks ago and forgot where I found her
She said she's english, green eyes in her 40s and provides sensual massage with ow
Charges £100-120/hr (extra maybe for oral).
She works out of Cranbrook hotel in Ilford (terrible reviews)

I did ask her if she can send a link but she hasn't and has texted me her info instead.

Has anyone got any idea who this is or thinks they've seen her?

Is this her? -
External Link/Members Only

 :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2026, 06:35:22 am by puntingking »


Offline kaj314

Ive tried contacting her a few times, always seem to message her when she is not working and responds when she is so schedules never matched up.

She told me her schedule is random.