External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyComms: Prompt and by text. I booked 30mins @ £90 and an additional £20 for OWO - a hidden extra because it's not on Penny's profile and, in comms, it came out after I asked about services etc rather than her volunteering the information straightaway.
Location:
Gated apartments in Banbury town centre with an NCP car park nearby.
It was a bit of a faff to get into the venue - ie code for gate, find the right block and then the right flat in corridors within it. The small flat where Penny was based was fine and no-one else seemed to be there.
The girl:Penny is a nice Northern lass, stated age of 29 about correct. Hair is dyed not natural blonde. She an average looking girl next door type, not ugly not beautiful, and slim with smallish breasts. In terms of personality, Penny is extremely friendly, welcoming and has good sense of humour.
The 3 previous reviews are of her when she was working at parlours.
Services:FK was available and willingly offered, though Penny used the front third of her tongue for kissing, restricting depth, so not what I call DFK but it will satisfy most punters. Her OWO technique was quite good but not memorable. Penny got into RO and, I believe, did cum.
She was fairly enthusiastic in cowgirl and mish with FK as well as eye contact, but she was rather staring in a slightly disconcerting way.
Conclusion:Nice punt with a nice girl. I would return for the fee I paid. But at the time of writing, her fees have gone up, with 30mins now £120 not £90. If this now includes OWO then this is toppy but not uncommon; if it doesn't, then that is too steep IMO.