Author Topic: Prague Showpark  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Notfred

Just spotted it’s on the move to Prague 2. I’ve never been but wonder what the move will bring?



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DaVINCI

Thanks for the info, I'll get to visit the Original premises for one last time  ;)

From the notification, it looks as if they are relocating to The Showpark DaVINCI premises, unless they configure the layout, it will basically be a Bar and the WG approach you around the bar area. I kinda like the Original setup of walking around the premises and looking in the rooms.

Since the Covid restrictions, Showpark Market never reopened the Striptease Hall downstairs or Showpark DaVINCI and imo although can be convenient, is not as good as it used to be.

Offline Jam33

Won’t make it to the Market for one last time due to time of year/weather/short notice. The quality and number of girls had fallen the last few times I’d visited, not to mention the price to get in. It does sound like they are going to use the DaVinci premises which has way less rooms (think boutique hotel) and a different dynamic. Some girls won’t like the fact they’ll need to do the approaching and some guys won’t like getting approached.



Offline Jam33

Now confirmed on their website they are moving to DaVinci location on the 22nd. No details on opening hours. It always opened later than Market, possibly 6pm.