Author Topic: Visiting anything recommended for today?  (Read 610 times)

Offline sillywanka

Hi guys I have a few hours now in Central London. Any recommendations for a punt or parlour? I've got blue balls from sitting in Browns 🤣

Young thin blondes ideally but not too fussy.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 20, 2026, 02:32:46 pm by sillywanka »

Offline Ace_max66

Had this one on the hotlist but not visited. No reviews on here and not sure if thin enough for you but aw feedback looks somewhat legit:  External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

My back up is this gaff
External Link/Members Only
Asian Touch on Shaftsbury Avenue just after the main entrance to china town walking from Piadilly circus its on the right
Its v. nice inside
The thai burds not knockout but pretty good
Some negotiation needed on xtras which is part of the fun
Do not risk a chinese R&T most of the places look pretty grim
AT is call & book or walk up

Or External Link/Members Only 
I'd suggest texting Sophie who does the bookings then call
She'll give you descriptions - the photos on the gallery at best a guide
The City locations better than up west
Holburn is very good - mat on the floor

Offline sillywanka

Thanks yes she looks faf was high on my list, but I've decided to go pheonix club instead.