Author Topic: Lisa, Casa Rossa, Emmerich, Germany  (Read 665 times)

Offline mrwhite

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

First time trying this private house on the German/Dutch border, about 2 minutes from the A3 autobahn, in a small industrial estate.
rates, to the receptionist, €80 30min/€120 45mins/€140 60 mins - plus extras, each girl can set their own prices for extras.
Lisa asked €20 for kissing, €30 for owo and €40 for pussy licking.

(annoyingly she is a smoker, had I known I wouldn't have paid the extra for kissing)

The property has a big, private, car park that you can't see into, and looks like a big bungalow.

I'd originally booked an appointment with Sara External Link/Members Only by text, but when I got there she was still with another client.

The receptionist called the other ladies who were free out ot the waiting area where I was sitting on a leather couch and introduced them to me, and I picked Lisa (she and Sara had been my plan a or plan b)  we went downstairs to a huge bedroom with a bar (unstocked) and an ensuite with a whirlpool bath)

Lisa is from Spain, is about 5'6" slim, tanned, and has a great body and tits with huge nipples.

Once undressed and on the bed we kissed and chatted for a few minutes whilst our hands wandered.  I started playing with her clit (no fingers inside) which she seemed to enjoy before going down on her, she was shaved, but had maybe a day of stubble but tasted great and was very responsive.

She popped a rubber on me, and gave a good blowjob, before we moved on to sex in missionary, CG, and doggy, popping in the bag.

Overall it was a good meeting, the premises was clean, easy to find, the girls were pretty and Lisa was good fun and a great shag.

The only thing I'm not hot about is the menu of extras, but that seems to be the way over here, and it seems to be going that way in the UK as well.